PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 Blend Issue

gdoug11293
07-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Does anyone know how to make the blend feature work? I am stuck at the brothel where the mother and sister are hiding out, and cannot complete the blend training. I am using a Logitech controller, but have also tried playing the game using the mouse and keyboard, and nothing is working.

oliacr
07-22-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm not using any types of controllers, I'm using mouse and keyboard, and I could do that twice, coz twice I've had played over the full AC 2.
Yeah, when you try it first it could be difficult, just follow the instuctions and you can do that! - When I tried this mission FIRST TIME- I had desync. about twice, then I followed all the instructions, and I did that!

TheFrontLine
07-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Are you walking into a group of people? Do lines appear under you whilst the group goes gray scale?

gdoug11293
07-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes, the lines appear, but no combination of buttons bring up the blend command. I have tried everything. Is it supposed to be the head or foot button in low profile mode? And the only instructions that are coming up, are to join a group of people. Once I do that, it does not give any instructions on which combo of commands to use.

Do I need to reinstall the game?

TheFrontLine
07-22-2012, 08:08 PM
You automatically blend with the group when the lines/gray scale show up. There is no button you need to press.

gdoug11293
07-23-2012, 04:48 AM
Then why will the group not move at all, and I get a desynch notice?

Anykeyer
07-24-2012, 07:50 AM
They are not supposed to start moving if they didnt move before. This mission is made to teach you how to use blend groups. Try to plan a little ahead. You have to fast walk from one blend group to another before guards get suspicious or you lose sight of that courtesan. Watch walkthroughs on youtube if you still didnt get it.