PDA

View Full Version : Stuck early in the game

XyZspineZyX
11-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted on 11/16/03 10:22AM (server time: GMT 0)

I'm about 7% done, and in the room where you need to go outside (the floor falls out) then jump among the pilings and pillars to get down to the ground floor. (the ground floor has a round greek structure with a bed in it. There is a woman and a man down there and a couple of palm trees).

I can't figure out how to get down. I go down the long pilar, but then it seems I have to go back up. Can anyone help.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
11-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted on 11/16/03 10:22AM (server time: GMT 0)

I'm about 7% done, and in the room where you need to go outside (the floor falls out) then jump among the pilings and pillars to get down to the ground floor. (the ground floor has a round greek structure with a bed in it. There is a woman and a man down there and a couple of palm trees).

I can't figure out how to get down. I go down the long pilar, but then it seems I have to go back up. Can anyone help.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 12:55 AM
I was stuck there for the longest time. From where you are, you'll need to climb up the rock, and then swing from bar to bar. Up on that new level you need to make your way around towards the northwest. Eventually, you'll come to a small platform where it seems as if you can't do anything. Hang off the edge and shimmy to the wall. Notice the cracks in the wall that you can hang from. Once you're there, it'll be easy to get to the ground.

I'm stuck at the very next major puzzle. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get there. If you figure it out, could you reply to this and let me know how to solve it? Thanks.
-