PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for an easy decision

CharlieHoulden
07-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Thank you, Ubisoft.

Once again in the sole pursuit of wanting more and more money, you have fragmented the number of editions for Assassins Creed 3. You have made my decision about buying the game up for me.

I will not be buying the game, despite being extremely excited and actually thinking this will be good. How ****ing wrong I was.

8 different editions. EIGHT, ****ing different editions. So you can flog off different DLC and levels off in hope that people will buy more than one copy? **** off.

I won't buy the game, I won't even play it. I will however, pirate and get every single little bit of DLC that comes from all 8 versions, to prove that your useless DRM tactics in some thinly veiled attempt to scam the consumer out of even more money just do not work.

You were a good company once, and you've made some great games, but this is unacceptable.

Ubisoft is dead, I hope you liquidize as quickly as possible to stop the mess you are inflicting on the industry.

ProletariatPleb
07-18-2012, 02:12 PM
The last time they used that DRM in an AC game was AC2....

TheFrontLine
07-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Congratulations on completely skipping over the Digital Deluxe which does come with all the DLC. But, hey, go ahead and pirate. That way, more companies can think worse of PC gamers and put DRM into their games.

Mr_Shade
07-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Locking thread.

Pirates do not deserve a platform in these forums.