PDA

View Full Version : Lost expansion plot!

spikesmrs
07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Okay so I brought another expansion plot on my farm today.. the game went into reload mode and when the game restarted my plot had gone and so had the coin I'd used to buy the plot in the first place this isn't the first time this has happened so now I'm getting very annoyed with it >_< I work hard to earn the coins to expaned my farm and city and can't keep spending time redoing the actions again and again for no posative result...We don't get that many action /energy points to begin with for them all to be wasted this way I have to make the descion do I plant crops or send divers to gain more cans ... or expaned my farm or city .... at the moment one very annoyed game player....

UBIkawaiiluna
07-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Hello spikesmrs,

We are aware of the connection and progression problems and we are working on getting that fixed. In some cases the problem may be caused by different things. You can try these steps, it may fix the problem for you:

- Clear your browser's cache and cookies daily
- Make sure that Adobe Flash Player and Java are up to date.
- Try playing with a different browser as some browsers are incompatible with the game. We recommend Google Chrome and Firefox. If you already use one of those, try the other. Depending on your computer, one or the other may be better.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension!