PDA

View Full Version : Forms of marketing you want to see?

WolfTemplar94
07-17-2012, 05:21 PM
What sort of things do you guys want to see in the near future, yo promote this game?

I was thinking it would be cool to have some puzzles to solve or something. Not sure what they could reveal in a system like that though.

Slayer_WTF
07-17-2012, 05:49 PM
I like the idea, but it is unlikely we will see this. :(

SteelCity999
07-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I think they need to get back to what AC is about and get rid of the American bias that is obvious. AC is about the Assassin/Templar conflict and not the American Revolution.

They could have focused more on the war within the revolution or that the most important battles are the ones not necessarily fought in the open. Much more effective from this perspective.

It'd be nice to see some contests that people can enter - outside the UK - and win. Certainly they could give away some DLC codes

WolfTemplar94
07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
I think they need to get back to what AC is about and get rid of the American bias that is obvious. AC is about the Assassin/Templar conflict and not the American Revolution.

They could have focused more on the war within the revolution or that the most important battles are the ones not necessarily fought in the open. Much more effective from this perspective.

It'd be nice to see some contests that people can enter - outside the UK - and win. Certainly they could give away some DLC codes

You're right. I do wish it was less biased. I think they should concentrate on Connor's story, without giving away spoilers.

I like the idea, but it is unlikely we will see this. :(
Wishful thinking :/

dxsxhxcx
07-17-2012, 08:20 PM
01. Erudito coming back sending us the password to an account with Beta 3+ access in the Abstergo website.

02. A mini game on Facebook where we have access to the Hephaestus Email Network and take Shaun's role (it doesn't need to be Shaun but someone in the same role) giving tactical assistance to the other Assassin's teams around the world that if I'm not wrong were mentioned by him in AC2/B , these teams would send us emails via the Hephaestus Network (Facebook app) and we'll need to choose between 3 or 4 options to send as reply, the option that receive more "votes" among all the players will be the one sent and will affect the teams progress...

02.1 a variation of the game suggested above but instead of focus in all teams, just focus on the Denver team, why?!

one of the emails William sent to Shaun:

"Denver - Headquarters went to their safe house and everything was gone which means 1 of 2 things: They were attacked and captured by Templars who took all their gear for analysis OR they went code RED without warning and went off-the-grid with no time to notify headquarters. Let's hope for the latter.

Take care,

-William M."

ps: each option will lead to different ways and have different consequences..

Captain Tomatoz
07-17-2012, 11:32 PM
I remember the webcam symbols for the AC2 marketing. Something similar to that would be fun :D

naran6142
07-17-2012, 11:38 PM
it be cool if they brought the website back up but I doubt they will

dxsxhxcx
07-18-2012, 12:35 AM
I remember the webcam symbols for the AC2 marketing. Something similar to that would be fun :D

that thing with augmented reality?! I used them in a work I had to make about AR for school last year... :)

it be cool if they brought the website back up but I doubt they will

I understand why they didn't keep the website up and running during the years that passed, it would take a lot of content to make that continue to be interesting during all this time, but IMO they should re-activate it in moments like these, before the release of new games and give us hints about the Templar activity during the modern days, I'm dreaming with a Beta +3 access of someone talking about some details [SPOILERS - ACR multiplayer] about how they plan to attack the Assassins or even the progress of the Satellite lauch or the repercution of Lucy's death among the templars... *____*