PDA

View Full Version : Game mode that will revolutionize aciii and competitive play

PurePainV
07-17-2012, 05:33 AM
Now this is will be a hard mode to make but UBI if you put your minds to it im sure you can(you did make Bro hood).
This might just blow some minds so watch out ok?

Mode name: WarFare
6 on 6 EXTREME COMPETITIVE

MACH TIME: 10min

EACH TEAM HAS:
-2 OFFENSIVE PLAYERS
-3 DEFENSIVE PLAYERS
-1 ASSASSINATE PLAYER(as in open compass can kill everyone on the other team)

This will REVOLUTIONIZE COMPETITIVE PLAY

OnlineSettings
07-17-2012, 05:38 AM
I don't understand?... The assassinate player can kill the pursueres of his defending teammates?

PurePainV
07-17-2012, 05:47 AM
he can kill the whole other team so yes but they can also kill him at least the offensive players and that assassinate players the deffensive players can stunn him if you locks them and trys to kill them

FilipinoNinja67
07-17-2012, 06:30 AM
Lmao... 3 people to stun lock the two offensive people so their offensive people can focus grounded kill someone? And an assassinate player that runs around killing everyone? They should improve on what they have and weed out all of the garbage abilities, modes, and bugs.

This mode actually wouldn't be that bad. Definitly interesting but it could be turned into what Alliance is now.

obliviondoll
07-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Your ideas are getting worse.

4 vs. 4 is barely small enough for the netcode Ubisoft are creating now.

And Assassinate is even more laggy than other modes.

Adding MORE players to the game, AND incorporating some of the elements of Assassinate that lag the game further is even more of a bad idea than just making a more normal 8 vs. 8 mode like your previous new mode suggestion.

The other idea was cool. There are too many REALLY obvious problems with this idea for me to explain, though.

memoonamike
07-18-2012, 08:12 AM
So what are the good ideas?

HelterSeltzer
07-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Might as well play VIP assassinate, if anyone has ever heard of that.

YourInnate
07-18-2012, 05:47 PM
VIP assassinate was great. So was Male templars vs Female templars.

You could do a lot with assassinate really, it was quite entertaining.

WAR_Mysteriio3
07-19-2012, 03:30 AM
all i wish that AC3 will be like ACB just like it it would make me happy and every one :)