PDA

View Full Version : If Ubisoft messes up AC3, will you be buying the next Assassin's Creed game?

OnlineSettings
07-17-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm torn by this. I don't really know right now. I'll cross this bridge when I get to it.

obliviondoll
07-17-2012, 12:47 AM
My answer includes a slight alteration of the question...

WHEN Ubisoft mess up AC3, I will have bought a used copy anyway, and won't have any multiplayer access unless it's free. As a result, I won't care until they start behaving like they're actually competent again, which they stopped doing around March last year, and are yet to do anything about.

OnlineSettings
07-17-2012, 12:49 AM
My answer includes a slight alteration of the question...

WHEN Ubisoft mess up AC3, I will have bought a used copy anyway, and won't have any multiplayer access unless it's free. As a result, I won't care until they start behaving like they're actually competent again, which they stopped doing around March last year, and are yet to do anything about.

A good idea. And well said.

obliviondoll
07-17-2012, 12:50 AM
I don't know if my "I'm refusing to buy it in any form where Ubisoft get money for it" response is actually going to count as "only for the story" or "no" by the logic in your poll.

OnlineSettings
07-17-2012, 12:57 AM
I believe that would be a "no" lol.

DarkSolitude-X
07-18-2012, 05:17 AM
I voted no. I will already have the complete series for Desmond (I have OCD for continuity). So future installments wouldn't do anything for me and would start a new cycle for a main character.

HareyMon
07-18-2012, 05:27 AM
No, because if they do manage to mess up i will kill myself... :{

IIwangcarsII
07-18-2012, 09:01 AM
If the campaign is good, then yes I will get the next game. I really dont care about the mulitplayer anymore... If, by some amazing luck they get the multiplayer to play well, then I guess it will be something to do after I complete the campaign.

weeklydose
07-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Voting "yes". Even if the ACIII multiplayer is worse than the ACR multiplayer, it'll still be more enjoyable than any other generic FPS multiplayer out there, so yeah, I'm game.

pioneerprogres
07-18-2012, 12:15 PM
What, given Ubi's history, makes you think they WON'T mess it up? And why in the world would I buy yet ANOTHER of their games just to achieve the same results yet again?