PDA

View Full Version : Good News, PC gamers.

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/aciii-pc-to-launch-before-christmas/:D

TheHumanTowel
07-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Well that was a load of drama about nothing. Why didn't Alex just say it was still on track for Oct. 30. Maybe he thought it would be delayed.

Mr_Shade
07-16-2012, 12:53 PM
checks forum title..

oh this IS the console forum..

I suggest you post this in the PC forum..

And pleased don't say 'no body uses it' - since they won't if all of the news is posted here ;)

And, if forums are unused - they do get removed...

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 12:55 PM
checks forum title..

oh this IS the console forum..

I suggest you post this in the PC forum..

And pleased don't say 'no body uses it' - since they won't if all of the news is posted here ;)

And, if forums are unused - they do get removed...
Sir, You are right, Im very sorry..

I`ll make one in there right away, and who am I to say its not used ? Rules are rules:p

I just said, If bad news are here, then good news should be as well, right ?:rolleyes:

Lass4r
07-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Well, the reason PC forums aren't used is probably because there is so few PC specific news. I never understood why they were seperated in the first place, all the important news go here. But if you don't know this, if you're new to the forums for example, it's confusing because you don't know where to go to find AC news and discussion.That was my experience when you split up the forums anyway.

Just my two cents, but your forum your rules I suppose =)

NeroInfernoF7
07-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Well, the reason PC forums aren't used is probably because there is so few PC specific news. I never understood why they were seperated in the first place, all the important news go here. But if you don't know this, if you're new to the forums for example, it's confusing because you don't know where to go to find AC news and discussion.That was my experience when you split up the forums anyway.

This. I'm a PC Gamer but I only visit the console forum.

Mr_Shade
07-16-2012, 01:11 PM

Multiformat news is always posted in both - if possible.

The forums are split - due to requests from the community..

The PC guys, talk about different issues than consoles - such as hardware updates etc

Also not everyone gets along, due to console vs PC wars..

Layytez
07-16-2012, 01:13 PM
I don't get how it's good news...

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Are you a PC gamer ?

NeroInfernoF7
07-16-2012, 01:15 PM

It won't be delayed?

Layytez
07-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Maybe I read it wrong but if it's good news for pc players ;)

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 02:43 PM
http://www.latestnewsexplorer.com/aciii-pc-to-launch-before-christmas/:D
Kinda late with that M, this was posted in another "PC Delayed" thread :P

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/7/13/3156512/assassins-creed-3-pc-version-delayed-past-october-30th-release-date

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Kinda late with that M, this was posted in another "PC Delayed" thread :P

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/7/13/3156512/assassins-creed-3-pc-version-delayed-past-october-30th-release-date
Figured I`d be late xD

But hey, people make threads to complain, thought I`d make a thread for people to rejoice:p

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 03:11 PM

Just my two cents, but your forum your rules I suppose =)My thoughts exactly. Members of all forums around the internet always want to split up sections and have more and more sections. What they don't realize is that unless a forum is gigantic, that section will be dead. So yeah, I think the sections should be combined again and PC players would just have PC-specific threads

MT4K
07-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Personally as a PC player myself i would love for the PC and Console sections to be combined. They could even just rename this section to "Assassin's Creed General Discussion" and then rename the PC section to something else like "Tech talk" or whatever might be useful to have.

BBALive
07-16-2012, 03:22 PM
I've posted the exact same quote twice.

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Personally as a PC player myself i would love for the PC and Console sections to be combined. They could even just rename this section to "Assassin's Creed General Discussion" and then rename the PC section to something else like "Tech talk" or whatever might be useful to have.
While I'm all for the idea, I some-how think it wouldn't work, because they would have to create a General Discussion and a Support Thread, but Ubi uses a different system for Support.

The only way I see is having both PC&console problems within that General Discussion thread.

Mr_Shade
07-16-2012, 03:25 PM
well we have tried it before - and it didn't end well..

Not saying everyone is the same - but we had major complaints from PC Users - about the console 'kids' ruining their discussions..

PC owners like to have a space to talk about things, without console owners jumping in - some topics are only for PC so they like to keep it that way..

Official news is always posted in both - however there is a issue with users posting PC news in the Console forums - then complaining that the PC section is dead...

Once it's done, we wouldn't be able to change it back - since we would need to move threads over - rather than simply locking / renaming the forum..

And once that's done - its a one time only process.. so it has to be considered carefully - since it would destroy what was the PC forum...

SixKeys
07-16-2012, 03:56 PM
My thoughts exactly. Members of all forums around the internet always want to split up sections and have more and more sections. What they don't realize is that unless a forum is gigantic, that section will be dead. So yeah, I think the sections should be combined again and PC players would just have PC-specific threads

Agreed. The PC forum is completely useless as a discussion forum, it's only used for reporting glitches or asking for advice. Everyone always checks here first for actual game news, regardless of platform. It would be better if the PC section's name was changed into "PC support/issues" or something and discussions about news regarding PC versions of the games could be made here.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Not saying everyone is the same - but we had major complaints from PC Users - about the console 'kids' ruining their discussions..Let's be honest, Ubisoft certainly prepares the ground well for PC vs consoles wars with delaying PC versions of their games. Square Enix or Bioware don't do that and there's little problems with PC & console users posting in the same sections, only tech sections are separate (due to obvious reasons). On NeoGAF, everyone posts in the same forum, there are just specific PC threads, or specific PS3/X360 threads.

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Did you just make a comparison between NeoGAF and the Ubisoft forums?

Sorry, but EPIC TROLOLOLOL!

MT4K
07-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Maybe Shade could make some kind of official poll or something to see what people think of the idea. Of course if they really don't want to risk it causing problems that is fully understandable and should be avoided.

xX_V3N3M0U5_Xx
07-16-2012, 05:15 PM
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/928653/80871558.gif

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Did you just make a comparison between NeoGAF and the Ubisoft forums?

Sorry, but EPIC TROLOLOLOL!Sure did. :cool:

MT4K
07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/928653/80871558.gif

Thank you for your amazing contribution to the thread. You are a credit not only to this forum, but the entire species of humanity! Also, can i just say how much i hate you right now for posting that stupid picture? GREAT. Have a nice day :D.

@Raton - It's an interesting comparison to make.... That's really all i can say lol.

LightRey
07-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Well that was a load of drama about nothing. Why didn't Alex just say it was still on track for Oct. 30. Maybe he thought it would be delayed.
Because he can't make such claims as the date has yet to be officially announced for PC.

Locopells
07-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Has anyone the exact quote that the Ubi gave to the people who wrote this article? If they specifically said it is going to be released on that day, all well and good (though nothing is truly ironclad until it happens), but saying it's 'on track' suggests a possible derailment is foreseen...

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I love it how when its "Ubisoft delays PC version" Everyone is like "Darn you Ubisoft"
But when its "Ubisoft denies delay rumors" everyone is like "Rumors" or "are you sure ?"

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I still maintain what Ubi PR personally told me (and a few other outlets) Until anything else is officially communicated (via press release), that's what i'm sticking with, lol

"“The Windows PC release date is still to be announced.”

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 06:03 PM
I love it how when its "Ubisoft delays PC version" Everyone is like "Darn you Ubisoft"
But when its "Ubisoft denies delay rumors" everyone is like "Rumors" or "are you sure ?"
Because Ubisoft has a history with PC delays? U surprised people don't believe the company?

LightRey
07-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Either way, even if they eventually announce a date later than the Console release date, it won't be a delay. A delay would mean a change from an originally announced date at an earlier time, but there has been no date announced for the PC version, hence it would not be a delay.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Either way, even if they eventually announce a date later than the Console release date, it won't be a delay. A delay would mean a change from an originally announced date at an earlier time, but there has been no date announced for the PC version, hence it would not be a delay.
Ubisoft SWEARED PC version will come out the same day as other version. So yes, a delay.

NeroInfernoF7
07-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Ubisoft SWEARED PC version will come out the same day as other version. So yes, a delay.

They keep changing their mind all the time. In all the trailers and gameplays etc, it has always said "PC Format Release date to be confirmed".

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Don't call it a Delay then, doesn't matter, what matters is that usually PC players like me never get the PC game on the same date as console gamers.
I played Revelations leak that came out earlier than the designated PC release date, and then played again on my retail copy.

MT4K
07-16-2012, 06:24 PM
The thing that annoys most PC gamers i beieve is the fact it is almost impossible to avoid spoilers unless you shut yourself completely away, and we shouldn't have to do that. Lots of people had the ending of Brotherhood spoiled for them because people kept joining the forums and posting the ending everywhere they could. Making random threads titled with it. Youtube videos had it everywhere and everything. It was so difficult to avoid it despite the efforts of a few members who tried to help the mods by reporting them as soon as possible.

With AC3 being the next big game in the franchise and obviously going to attract lots more people it seems inevitable we will have things spoiled in similar ways :-/.

LightRey
07-16-2012, 06:27 PM
I normally don't go out of my way to grammar-nazi, but since it's kind of the key-word here, it's "swore"*. Also, no they didn't.

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM
The thing that annoys most PC gamers i beieve is the fact it is almost impossible to avoid spoilers unless you shut yourself completely away, and we shouldn't have to do that. Lots of people had the ending of Brotherhood spoiled for them because people kept joining the forums and posting the ending everywhere they could. Making random threads titled with it. Youtube videos had it everywhere and everything. It was so difficult to avoid it despite the efforts of a few members who tried to help the mods by reporting them as soon as possible.

With AC3 being the next big game in the franchise and obviously going to attract lots more people it seems inevitable we will have things spoiled in similar ways :-/.
I had the story of Brotherhood spoiled for me.... and im a console gamer :|

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM
I normally don't go out of my way to grammar-nazi, but since it's kind of the key-word here, it's "swore"*.I'm not a native, I make grammar mistakes. Shoot me.

Also, no they didn't.
And with that, I shall leave you with my closing conversation with Ubisoft PR regarding the release date, which has been officially announced as October 30th, 2012 for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.

GameSpy: So when's the PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: October 30th.

GameSpy: Yeah, but when's the real PC release date?

Ubisoft PR: It's October 30th.

GameSpy: Uh huh. And can you say that with a straight face?

Ubisoft PR: You can ask me as many times as you like, but the answer will be the same.

GameSpy: Very well, let's move on. So, when will you announce the delay of the PC version?

Ubisoft PR: ...source: http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/assassins-creed-2012/1221571p1.html

You were saying?

TheHumanTowel
07-16-2012, 06:33 PM

Not supporting any PC delays but I'm a console player and i'm going to avoid the forum until I've finished the game. The blatant posting of spoilers is a universal problem not just PC specific.

LightRey
07-16-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm not a native, I make grammar mistakes. Shoot me.

source: http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/assassins-creed-2012/1221571p1.html

You were saying?
Not my native language either.

Btw, that's called hearsay and frankly that doesn't look like a real conversation at all. In fact, it's quite clearly a joke in an attempt reflect what they think has been going on and the relevant events. No Ubisoft PR will ever have made that claim, because it hasn't been officially announced, as clearly addressed by Escoblades several times now.

Oh, and before you go all "Gamespy wouldn't do that" on me, yes they would. Journalists in war-ravaged countries photoshop pictures, stage pictures and make false claims about statements from officials all the time and that's about war. There are plenty of journalists out there willing to lie or make false implications just for publicity.

MT4K
07-16-2012, 06:39 PM
I had the story of Brotherhood spoiled for me.... and im a console gamer :|

I am aware console gamers had it spoiled as well, but the problem was far longer lasting for PC gamers who had to wait far longer to even get the game. I do feel your pain though and any other person who had that spoiled since i was one of the few people who tried to keep reporting people back then who was posting it everywhere. I did my best with the other people who helped. Sorry it didn't help everybody though.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 06:42 PM
No Ubisoft PR will ever have made that claimBetween GameSpy and a forum guy who claims "ohh they would never do that", I think I'm gonna go with GameSpy and I don't think it's very surprising

Oh, and before you go all "Gamespy wouldn't do that" on me, yes they would. Journalists in war-ravaged countries photoshop pictures, stage pictures, make false claims about statements from officials all the time and that's about war. There are plenty of journalists out there willing to lie or make false implications just for publicity.Right, and mega companies and corporations are walking angels that totally never lie to the customers

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Between GameSpy and a forum guy who claims "ohh they would never do that", I think I'm gonna go with GameSpy and I don't think it's very surprising

Right, and mega companies and corporations are walking angels that totally never lie to the customers

Ubisoft have ALWAYS maintained that the "PC Format release date is to be announced"

ALWAYS. You can continue to cite a skewed interview all you want. The official line from pretty much every region has been the same. In all media. In all press assets. In every email they have to respond to from us, the press.

Get over it.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Ubisoft have ALWAYS maintained that the "PC Format release date is to be announced"

ALWAYS. You can continue to cite a skewed interview all you want. The official line from pretty much every region has been the same. In all media. In all press assets. In every email they have to respond to from us, the press.

Get over it.Or maybe you should get over the fact that GameSpy reported something different?

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Or maybe you should get over the fact that GameSpy reported something different?

One outlet. Out of how many? Engage your brain for a second.

Once you've done that, go watch the released trailers for this game. Specifically the end cards where in the bottom right hand corner, it has ALWAYS stated that the "PC version release date is to be announced"

Then engage your brain again. It's okay....i'll wait.

(tl:dr - you can't delay something that doesn't have a release date)

Lukas_702
07-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Sorry, but no they havent ALWAY maintained this:

"PC Format release date is to be announced"

For example in these Trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tszz47wMgNs&feature=player_embedded
http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index.php?vid=7471&listsort=3&theme_id=0&pid=0&games_id=901&side=1&looking4=assassin%20creed%203

,there is no Sign of "PC release Date to be confirmed", release date for all platforms is stated as 31.Oct 2012.

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:11 PM

http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index.php?vid=7471&listsort=3&theme_id=0&pid=0&games_id=901&side=1&looking4=assassin creed 3 (http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index.php?vid=7471&listsort=3&theme_id=0&pid=0&games_id=901&side=1&looking4=assassin%20creed%203)

,there is no Sign of "PC release Date to be confirmed", release date for all platforms is stated as 31.Oct 2012.

No idea why that region doesn't have it, even in the local language. In any case, this is what i am referring to:
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr193/gbiese/PC.png

Which has appeared on every trailer asset that we have received. I once again mention the official line that both Ubigabe and Mr shade have pointed out on these very forums multiple times.... the "PC Format release date is to be announced"

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:11 PM
One outlet. Out of how many? Engage your brain for a second.

Once you've done that, go watch the released trailers for this game. Specifically the end cards where in the bottom right hand corner, it has ALWAYS stated that the "PC version release date is to be announced"

Then engage your brain again. Its okay....i'll wait.

(tl:dr - you can't delay something that doesn't have a release date)Don't get all irritated at me just because there's a report that doesn't fit what you're preaching about your beloved company. I didn't write it, GameSpy did after talking to Ubisoft PR. And do something with your attitude.

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Don't get all irritated at me just because there's a report that doesn't fit what you're preaching about your beloved company. I didn't write it, GameSpy did after talking to Ubisoft PR. And do something with your attitude.

On the opposite side of the coin, don't dismiss logical reasoning, especially when backed up with facts. You were the one attempting to rubbish the opinions of others in here telling you exactly what i've done. Because of one outlying article. If anyone had an attitude problem...it was you.

Lukas_702
07-16-2012, 07:14 PM
No idea why that region doesn't have it, even in the local language. In any case, this is what i am referring to:
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr193/gbiese/PC.png

Which has appeared on every trailer asset that we have received. I once again mention the official line that both Ubigabe and Mr shade have pointed out on these very forums multiple times.... the "PC Format release date is to be announced"

Yes i know that Picture and that the new Trailers have this with them, but this is only in the newer Trailers.
I think Ubi realised, that a delay is "possible", and quickly changed it, so they can say no Date is announced.

Serrachio
Don't get all irritated at me just because there's a report that doesn't fit what you're preaching about your beloved company. I didn't write it, GameSpy did after talking to Ubisoft PR. And do something with your attitude.

Who cares what Gamespy reported. They're a wrong article in a sea of game sites.

Stop being so persistent, because you're just annoying.

TheFrontLine
I haven't seen that message in any NA version of the videos, and the release dates are different... Do you know anything about that?

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 07:16 PM
In the end, no one will say "Yeah you`re right"
Everyone will not be convinced by the opposite point of view, so why try ?

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I haven't seen that message in any NA version of the videos, and the release dates are different... Do you know anything about that?

NA release date is the 30th. EMEA release is the 31st. No idea why Ubi have decided that, but that is the official line. And in fairness, different regions appear to operate differently when it comes to assets. However, the official word from the Ubi employees that have posted here is that no PC release date had been announced.

Am i expecting a later PC release date? Sure, based on experience. But its just speculation until proven factual by Ubi themselves. Or not. We'll see soon enough.

playassassins1
07-16-2012, 07:20 PM
What the hell is this ********?? The game is delayed or it isn't delayed. Arguing about this, isn't going to change the release date... so stop this nonsense please...

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:22 PM
On the opposite side of the coin, don't dismiss logical reasoning, especially when backed up with facts. You were the one attempting to rubbish the opinions of others in here telling you exactly what i've done. Because of one outlying article. If anyone had an attitude problem...it was you.One article from an established gaming website. Ohh and there's no "PC release TBA" in some trailers, like Lukas_702 just showed. And it's not me who's acting like he has monopoly on "the only right opinion".

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Guys....

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:26 PM
One article from an established gaming website. Ohh and there's no "PC release TBA" in some trailers, like Lukas_702 just showed. And it's not me who's acting like he has monopoly on "the only right opinion".

Tell, me if tomorrow, 7 established newspapers where you come from report one story, and one (also established) newspaper reported something completely different, you mean to say you'd instantly believe the odd one out?

How come since the time Gamespy reported that interview, other (bigger) sites have reported the official response from Ubi?

As for monopoly on the right opinion, i believe Lightrey (amongst others) had told you the same thing prior. In any case, i've made my point, and will continue to actually sympathise with the pc fans (should they get a alater release date). That's all.

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Guys...

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Tell, me if tomorrow, 7 established newspapers where you come from report one story, and one (also established) newspaper reported something completely different, you mean to say you'd instantly believe the odd one out?

How come since the time Gamespy reported that interview, other (bigger) sites have reported the official response from Ubi? Ubisoft didn't say "nope, GameSpy's lying" so I have no reason to believe they do. If one of their PR people gave such quotes, then it is enough to question them on such quotes and ask why the company's representative say one thing just to say another later on

As for monopoly on the right opinion, i believe Lightrey (amongst others) had told you the same thing prior.He tried, and then I called him out on dismissing other people's opinions with great, thoughtful quotes like "NOBODY CARES". The irony of you mentioning Lightrey is just delicious

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Well, I guess I`ll have to call a mod to lock this..

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Ubisoft didn't say "nope, GameSpy's lying" so I have no reason to believe they do. If one of their PR people gave such quotes, then it is enough to question them on such quotes and ask why the company's representative say one thing just to say another later on

By reiterating to every other outlet under the sun that "the pc version release date is to be announced", they are effectively saying that you need to dismiss the words of the PR rep who spoke to Gamespy. Its quite simple really.

LightRey
07-16-2012, 07:39 PM
Yes i know that Picture and that the new Trailers have this with them, but this is only in the newer Trailers.
I think Ubi realised, that a delay is "possible", and quickly changed it, so they can say no Date is announced.
This is untrue. The text shown in the picure has been there since the first released trailer.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:41 PM
By reiterating to every other outlet under the sun that "the pc version release date is to be announced", they are effectively saying that you need to dismiss the words of the PR rep who spoke to Gamespy. Its quite simple really.Except it's not every other thing. You claimed in the same thread "every trailer said this", it was quickly proven that it didn't.

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
This is untrue. The text shown in the picure has been there since the first released trailer.
^This. I am a PC guy, and I keep a close watch on PC things and I can say this has been since the very first in-engine trailer.
Also, why are we quoting Gamespy's old article that was just ...for fun.

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Except it's not every other thing. You claimed in the same thread "every trailer said this", it was quickly proven that it didn't.

I can provide you links to all the trailers i've received if you'd like? i host them on my channel. If you find one that doesn't say it, i'll apologise.

Debut reveal trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuP1Q7bCn0M (present)
Join or Die World Premiere - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXqq57WSz28 (present)
CGI E3 Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDq7bJI6f78 (present)
E3 Frontier Gameplay - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9kkU7ivqc (present)

See where i'm heading with this?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:47 PM
I can provide you links to all the trailers i've received if you'd like? i host them on my channel. If you find one that doesn't say it, i'll apologise.It was already shown to you:

http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index.php?vid=7471&listsort=3&theme_id=0&pid=0&games_id=901&side=1&looking4=assassin%20creed%203

Furthermore, I go to UbiShop (PL version) right now, and there's no "Release date TBA". Instead, it clearly says 31/10/2012: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.252309900/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_Deluxe_Edition.html

So yes., there are absolutely multiple sources where Ubisoft lets people believe the PC version will release the same day as consoles

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 07:49 PM
I really hope they can cancel the PC version, so that you`re both wrong:p

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 07:50 PM
I really hope they can cancel the PC version, so that you`re both wrong:pThat's because you just like to see the world burn [/Joker] :p

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 07:50 PM
I will find you and I will kill you for that.

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Quoting myself from earlier. Hope you don't mind.

And in fairness, different regions appear to operate differently when it comes to assets. However, the official word from the Ubi employees that have posted here is that no PC release date had been announced.

Quoting one of the most vocal PC players on the forums, hope you don't mind.

^This. I am a PC guy, and I keep a close watch on PC things and I can say this has been since the very first in-engine trailer.

Finally, see my edited response above. :cool:

Slayer_WTF
07-16-2012, 07:52 PM

Why?

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 07:59 PM
I will find you and I will kill you for that.
How about this ?

Ubisoft cancels the PC version this year claiming that it`ll be released next year, but not as a delay, but as a repackage that includes next-gen graphics and a free DLC add on... but then cancels it later and decides that screw it we wont release the PC version:p

#include "joke to lighten up mood"
#include "nice things to say"

int main (void)

{ //creates another joking discussion

if (joke works()) : type ("laugh")

}

Why?
Im Joking xD

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 08:00 PM
How about this ?

Im Joking xD

You forgot DRM....lol.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Quoting myself from earlier. Hope you don't mind.So the official line of the company is that there's no PC date yet. But there are PC dates on official websites from this company. Yeah. Totally not mixed signals at all. We shouldn't question Ubisoft on that at all.

Finally, see my edited response above. :cool:
And people showed you trailers where there's no "PC date to be announced". Conclusion: Ubisoft did on multiple occasions in multiple places stated, showed and let people believe the game is releasing on PC the same date as on consoles. And still does, as proven by the official Ubisoft store in Poland.

Assassin_M
07-16-2012, 08:03 PM
You forgot DRM....lol.
Oh yeah..

But then they decide to release the PC version anyways, but with a DRM that wont let the game work unless you live in Canada and it also censors blood and has a command that says "SHAME ON YOU" each time you kill an American.

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 08:06 PM
How about this ?

Ubisoft cancels the PC version this year claiming that it`ll be released next year, but not as a delay, but as a repackage that includes next-gen graphics and a free DLC add on... but then cancels it later and decides that screw it we wont release the PC version:p

#include "joke to lighten up mood"
#include "nice things to say"

int main (void)

{ //creates another joking discussion

if (joke works()) : type ("laugh")

}

Im Joking xD
How about I slap you repeatedly with the steelcase of ACIII? :P

And thanks for the "most vocal PC player" Esco :P

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 08:59 PM
How about I slap you repeatedly with the steelcase of ACIII? :P

And thanks for the "most vocal PC player" Esco :P

You know it is true ;)

Helforsite
07-16-2012, 10:02 PM
I feel like hitting a few people for being such incredible big fanboys-.-
In every fu cking interview it was stated that the PC Version will release among the cosnsole versions on 31. oktober. LMAA
Also the Ubistore(http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247995500) states that the PC version will release on 31.10.2012.
And here a few that doesnt have the PC Format Release Date to be confirmed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tszz47wMgNs&feature=autoplay&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4&playnext=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Ui2hQeZww&feature=BFa&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8iw_J8OxGM&feature=BFa&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfYHhDqAOGg&feature=BFa&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4

Brace yourselves responses i dont care about are coming!

EscoBlades
07-16-2012, 10:23 PM
In every fu cking interview it was stated that the PC Version will release among the cosnsole versions on 31. oktober. LMAA
Also the Ubistore(http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.247995500) states that the PC version will release on 31.10.2012.
And here a few that doesnt have the PC Format Release Date to be confirmed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tszz47wMgNs&feature=autoplay&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4&playnext=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Ui2hQeZww&feature=BFa&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8iw_J8OxGM&feature=BFa&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfYHhDqAOGg&feature=BFa&list=PLF92BDA8AA7D7A8C4

Brace yourselves responses i dont care about are coming!

Errr....in all my dealings with PR, it has been stated that the PC release is to be decided. Mr Shade said the same thing. Ubigabe said the same thing. Heck, even Sid (a PC player i might add) knew of this.

Notice how none of the trailers you linked to are english language ones. Pretty sure i mentioned earlier in this thread how different regions handle their assets DIFFERENTLY.

Do we need to go round in circles about it? To prove what? There's no delay because no PC date has been announced? Or there is a "delay" because we all expect it from Ubisoft? either way, we get to the same point.

Lass4r
07-16-2012, 10:41 PM

We have several of them here, but you learn to live with it. They're like politicians though, hard to blame them because they express themselves so well.

rupok2
07-17-2012, 12:02 AM
HAHHAHAHA!

Ya sureee they won't delay it...

Ill believe it when oct 30 comes around and not before. I think its actually illogical to believe it won't be delayed. Every ubisoft game and assassins creed game in the past 2 years or so has been delayed. what makes you guys think ac3 will be anything special? I am a pc gamer and I am not getting my hopes up so that i won't be filled with rage later on.

Locopells
07-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Never though I'd see the day where you'd get sucked into such a b*tch fight, Esco...

Though that was just for the twits like me!

That said, we don't want to go accusing GameSpy of making things up, just because it been contradicted since. Old doesn't mean wrong at the time.

Well, I guess I`ll have to call a mod to lock this..

You know, people here can sometimes solve an argument properly, without having a mod cut it off mid-flow. Nothing wrong with a good b*tch fight as long as it's articulate.

Serrachio
07-17-2012, 12:34 AM
You know, people here can sometimes solve an argument properly, without having a mod cut it off mid-flow. Nothing wrong with a good b*tch fight as long as it's articulate.

I'll bring the popcorn and the buckets of ice water. ;)

Black_Widow9
07-17-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm going to lock this one now. Thanks for posting it in the PC Forum M. ;)