PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 3 PC to support DX11 (Rumour or confirmed)

IMRicko
07-16-2012, 12:11 PM
http://www.gamepur.com/news/8572-assassins-creed-iii-pc-will-support-dx11-confirms-ubisoft.html

What do you guys think? :confused:

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Check the comic-con interview, Alex said something like "We have a dedicated team that are looking into DX11 features" or something.

Mr_Shade
07-16-2012, 12:20 PM
I would treat all news as rumour - until officially confirmed.

Also the article does make some assumptions - so best to not read too much into it.

Moving thread to PC forum.

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 12:25 PM
I would treat all news as rumour - until officially confirmed.

Also the article does make some assumptions - so best to not read too much into it.

Moving thread to PC forum.
But Alex said with his own mouth in comic-con "We have a dedicated PC team looking into the DirectX11 stuff" that sounds like tessellation to me.

Mr_Shade
07-16-2012, 12:43 PM
But Alex said with his own mouth in comic-con "We have a dedicated PC team looking into the DirectX11 stuff" that sounds like tessellation to me.
looking into - is not confirmation of full DX11 support - they are investigating what features they may or may not use.

The article - say's the game supports DX11 as fact.

Until the PC requirements are published - they are still under consideration.

DX11 support is likely - however best to wait for official confirmation before running any news items on it..

BBALive
07-16-2012, 03:27 PM
He didn't say "looking into it".

Watched the panel and his exact words were "we have a dedicated team working on the PC version, and it is taking advantage of many of the new features in DirectX11".

DX11 confirmed.

oliacr
07-16-2012, 04:35 PM
looking into - is not confirmation of full DX11 support - they are investigating what features they may or may not use.

The article - say's the game supports DX11 as fact.

Until the PC requirements are published - they are still under consideration.

DX11 support is likely - however best to wait for official confirmation before running any news items on it..

I hope you're right....

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2012, 07:06 PM
He didn't say "looking into it".

Watched the panel and his exact words were "we have a dedicated team working on the PC version, and it is taking advantage of many of the new features in DirectX11".

DX11 confirmed.
Read my first post, I didn't remember the exact words...