PDA

View Full Version : got a save game I can have?

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 08:17 AM
Hey all;

I just had to reformat my box due to a bad driver "upgrade" (VIA Hyperion 4.50+my P4Pb 400 non-ultra = reformat) and I need a savegame. I was at the start of the level where you need to find Agent Kim just after the waterfall (where they trapped you into a five-vs-1 battle GRRR!). LOVE this game, don't want to start over. help?

Please send to jpc@NOSPAM.fuse.net

For those not in the know, send the email to the above address without the NOSPAM.

I really do appreciate anyone taking the time to read!

Dead

XyZspineZyX
11-26-2003, 08:17 AM
Hey all;

I just had to reformat my box due to a bad driver "upgrade" (VIA Hyperion 4.50+my P4Pb 400 non-ultra = reformat) and I need a savegame. I was at the start of the level where you need to find Agent Kim just after the waterfall (where they trapped you into a five-vs-1 battle GRRR!). LOVE this game, don't want to start over. help?

Please send to jpc@NOSPAM.fuse.net

For those not in the know, send the email to the above address without the NOSPAM.

I really do appreciate anyone taking the time to read!

Dead

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 05:29 AM
hey i got one but i think its broke. just after that battle in the cabin it hangs and i cannot advance if u did get one by now at that part i would appreciate a copy of it plz plz plz. colinosmar@hotmail.com

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 12:49 AM
ive completed it on easy so far if thats of any use to you
osmar123456 wrote:
- hey i got one but i think its broke. just after that
- battle in the cabin it hangs and i cannot advance if
- u did get one by now at that part i would appreciate
- a copy of it plz plz plz. colinosmar@hotmail.com
-
-

XyZspineZyX
11-29-2003, 09:20 AM
hmm, can u choose to replay lvls, because if u could replay lvls it would really help alot. yea i did get a savegame from someone but it was after the asylem and killin number 20, i didnt want to miss this part but it was the only option i had.