PDA

View Full Version : username or password is incorrect

Muffindomain
07-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Hey guys! I need some help here I have been trying to login to uplay to play ACR but it's says username or password is incorrect.

but right now I'm using that account to write this and l have reseted the password more the one's and still can not login could someone help me with this?!

sorry my bad english :)

JamilM
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
They are currently doing maintenance work on U Play.

spectatorx
07-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Uplay service is temporary unavailable what makes all gamers unable to play the game.

Do you know what's the most sad news? Pirates can play anytime and are independent of uplay service. That's why i do not like all these stupid services like uplay, steam, origin and all other similar things.

Anykeyer
07-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Pirates cant play online. And its possible to start game in offline even now. On login screen press settings and check force offline option.

connor_bg
07-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, about this misleading, ubisoft can make a notify that it is in maintenance instead saying your account and pass are wrong, cause i was close to do forgot pass, the guy did, imagine how much more are misleaded. This crap appeared on the release of ACB with the misleading notify, and they were slow to fix it, but still did, but i still cant figure out why did they forgot to put in mind something like that with the uplay 2. update? They actually forgot to put the screenshots of the uplay action and rewards when they released it (facepalm-over9000)

BruceVC
07-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Okay I have been having the same issue, it would be much more informative to just say " Maintenance currently underway, please logon later" than making you think there is an issue with your account. I reset my password twice :)

Azurestorms77
07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
This is easily one of the most incompetent game companies I have seen in a while. Bought the game last night and after it finished downloading I have to create an Uplay account but the servers are down so I can't even play offline. Fantastic I think I'll get a refund then just pirate it.

OhNoHeSureDidnt
07-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Pirates cant play online. And its possible to start game in offline even now. On login screen press settings and check force offline option.

Unless you just bought the game and HAVE to start online.

Mr_Shade
07-15-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi Guys,

As you may know - the team is aware of the server issue and is working hard to fix it.

Best I can suggest is to either wait it out - or try logging in a few times - some people have found it works if you try multiple times in quick succession [however this may add to the issue]

All I can say is to apologise for the downtime, and assure you they are working hard to fix it.

Tripa262
07-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Finally, after reseting my password 10 times I found this topic, why didn't they say the server is on maintenance??? Great job, Ubisoft. :mad: