PDA

View Full Version : is assassins creed revelations worth getting?

lone.wolf1994
07-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi there.
I know i'm quite late for the party seeing as everyone is at a buzz for ac3 and all. But i never got around to playing the game.

I was a very big fan of the online in ac brotherhood, i thought it was really fun (which is why i'm posting this in the multiplayer section) so could you tell me how the online is in this game? is it more fun than before? and do people still play online? (for ps3) also, could you tell me bit about the single player? i heard people complain that this was the worst ac game, is this true?

and finally, is it worth getting or should i just skip it and wait for ac3?

DovahBear
07-14-2012, 04:09 PM
You should either Rent or Borrow it from a friend or comapany. If you want to know how to get the game from me for free just PM me i'd be more then happy to help you with that.

The multiplayer is no way better then ACB and with AC3 just around the corner i reccomend you pocket your 60 dollars for that instead.

But if you want to catch up on the story just hit me up.

Kaiyoto
07-14-2012, 11:41 PM
I'd say yes if you can find it in the bargain bin.

AngloKlaxon
07-15-2012, 12:14 AM
If you can get it for $10/20 go for it that's about all it's worth, the MP is broken beyond belief and the servers are unstable.

Waiting for AC3 is only a good idea if you intend on playing SP only. I guarentee the MP will be screwed up beyond belief, especially as they're not even releasing a BETA for the public. The servers will be exactly the same as both Brotherhoods & Revelations, the support will be as none existant and you better be grateful if you get a patch. This isn't just a AC thing either it's a Ubisoft issue as other titles released by them are hitting the fan like a fine healthy turd.

Be smart altogether and only deal with Ubisoft titles by getting them second hand/Rented

Locopells
07-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Hell yeah. If you're not a major multiplayer, then it'll be about the same as before.

However, you do need to have done the singleplayer bit of this before AC3.

Both sides have their issues, but are worth having. Espically as you can probably get it cheap now - don't go for secondhand, that don't work.

ReptileAssassin
07-15-2012, 02:39 AM
Why on earth is your text so small?

lone.wolf1994
07-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Why on earth is your text so small?
I was using the default forum text. don't know why it made it so small

Grazel69
07-16-2012, 12:32 AM
I wouldn't suggest buying it for more than 5$/€
that's about how much the game is actually worth

pioneerprogres
07-16-2012, 12:47 AM
I agree with the borrow/rent sentiment. If you have a fair amount of time to devote to playing it, you should have the campaign finished in a week or so. I think it took me about two weeks, but I had a one year old at the time, and was pretty distracted by shadow cities on ios too, lol.

I spend most of my gaming time playing the MP, and it's fun even though it's broken, but I wouldn't give them the money for it at this point.