PDA

View Full Version : Fondly Returned After Many Months

Kogia
07-14-2012, 07:35 AM
The happy memories flooded back as I waited for more Abstergo agents, my excitement rose, it's been 6 months or so since I felt the buzz of AC multiplayer. When I last played I was playing from rural Hong Kong (yes there is countryside in Hong Kong), on a really flakey broadband net connection, but now I'm back in the UK and have 60mb bb to smooth out those annoying lag glitches.

The first game is already 7mins in, but I pull up into 3rd place, it's fun, but on one occasion I'm sure a smoke bomb does something weird. The second game I start to notice that I'm sometimes furiously pressing o or □ and not getting a reaction on screen and I suddenly have my pursuer appear next to me where seconds before they were nowhere to be seen. The third game I get launched at by my pursuer through a wall, twice, literally the attackers arms lunged through the wall and I realise both my mute and smoke bomb do not appear to affect other players 50% of the time I use them.

I remember that I did love AC mp, but I now remember why the bugs helped me move on to other games, I put the game back into it's box.

DovahBear
07-14-2012, 04:06 PM
60 MB ... You make my internet look like a piece of crap DX 500 KBPS ftw !