PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Ubisoft Encouraging PeopleTo Play Like Noobs?

OnlineSettings
07-14-2012, 12:56 AM
You encourage people to play like randoms. You let 10 year olds from CoD come in and whip on the hidden gun, because God knows they're like "OMG THERE'S A GUN? IT'S LIKE CoD!!!", and award them by giving them more than 100 points... I don't understand... maybe I'm missing something, but im almost possitive the hidden gun requires no skill.. at all... Speaking of no skill, lets move on to my next complaint about the game. Chase kills. Once again, CoD players running around aimlessly are awarded with more than 150 points. Not to mention the fact that if theyre running it inceases their odds of going through mutes drastically. I was in a game the other day, Manhunt on brotherhood. 13 kills, for 3000 points at the end of the game, this little CoD player had. Probably felt pretty good about himself. I honestly dont know of a way to fix this problem, but I dont believe that it's my job to tell you how to do your job, Ubisoft.

I thought about something the other day... Why not make it to where you can mute mid stun animation? I understand why you cant smoke mid animation, because your personal must actually throw down the ability. But mute? Why not? It would require skill in the timing and execution of the mute and perhaps it would help the whole "Oh, that guy's in a stun animation? Let's get points I dont deserve by poisoning him!"

I love the AC series, it's just the little problems you all need to fix. Good luck, Please dont screw up AC3 like you did Rev.
<3 Online Settings

ReptileAssassin
07-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Just...stop posting. If your biggest complaints are gunners and runners, you are horribly bad at the game and therefore any opinions you have about it are void.

Citizen War
07-14-2012, 01:14 AM
To directly answer your title - so that we can stun them repeatedly?

ThaFazz
07-14-2012, 01:38 AM
Just an idea but I think they should make it so if you start a chase, you automatically lose your contract.

AwkwardlyBruta
07-14-2012, 02:14 AM
In AC:R you can use any ability in any animation so your bottom point is kinda null.

If runners keep on stealing your kills bring gun, if you don't want to bring gun, then you just have to man up, your whole argument seems to be "Bad players annoy me" or "People who use gun annoy me" which is a stupid argument. If you're tired of getting shot, bring morph, if you're tired of your targets getting shot bring 3 teammates, it's as simple as that.

Black_Widow9
07-14-2012, 05:06 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums
Please take a moment to read over the Forum Rules where you will find you need to post constructively. If you have ideas for AC3 Multiplayer please post them in the Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Discussion Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136). There are a few already created Topics including this one- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662385
Thanks