PDA

View Full Version : so what do you want the next modern day protagonists to be like?

freddie_1897
07-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I've noticed that this subject hasn't been touched upon hugely, so what do you want them to be like? where do you want them to be from? who should the playable character be? what should their personalities be like? just anything in general

personally id like to see a black guy from England as one character who is in a wheelchair, perhaps as the sort of head of the pack, 2 americans who are from new york and san francisco respectively who keep having a go at each over which side of america is the best. the playable character should be from ireland and the love interest should be a woman from australia

ProletariatPleb
07-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Do you mean the ones who will relive memories or something? Because if you mean Modern-day setting..just NO.

WolfTemplar94
07-13-2012, 05:33 PM
You're kidding.... Right? hahahaha Nice joke and stuff

TheHumanTowel
07-13-2012, 05:52 PM
A dashing rogue, a sassy black woman, the other woman, the goofball and the gruff mysterious guy. Really though there's so much possibility for the next modern setup it's hard to narrow it down into what you would like. As long as it's not just a rehash of Desmond's situation, captured by Abstergo, etc.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 05:53 PM
To have a personality.

jzsnyder
07-13-2012, 06:22 PM
I want him (or her?) to be just like Jack Shepherd from Lost, and he/she has to continually yell:

"WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE ANIMUS, KATE!" Even though there will not even be a character named Kate.

But all jokes aside, I just want him/her to be an overall likable, relatable, and believable character.

BBALive
07-13-2012, 07:21 PM
More interesting than Desmond.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 09:53 PM
And we all know it's gonna be another Caucasian straight guy. Half-Caucasian at the best. But I would love to be wrong, Ubisoft

Assassin_M
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
And we all know it's gonna be another Caucasian straight guy. Half-Caucasian at the best. But I would love to be wrong, Ubisoft
I'm sure you want a gay, black female who`s on a wheel chair ?

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm sure you want a gay, black female who`s on a wheel chair ?Why not? :)

WolfTemplar94
07-13-2012, 10:02 PM

Well, for them to be gay, would be really gimmicky "Look how forward thinking we are", and being Caucasian means a better choice in time periods.

TheFrontLine
07-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I would like an Asian, as that would probably go along with an Asian setting (Which would be fantastic).

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 10:42 PM
I would like an Asian, as that would probably go along with an Asian setting (Which would be fantastic).

Not necessarily. Look at Desmond, he has Ancestors from another continent. So it would most likely be later Ancestor that would be Asian.Like Desmond has Connor.

TheFrontLine
07-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Not necessarily. Look at Desmond, he has Ancestors from another continent. So it would most likely be later Ancestor that would be Asian.Like Desmond has Connor.

Oh, man. I thought it meant an Assassin.
But, Desmond's an American, so ancestors from Europe isn't really that strange.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Well, for them to be gay, would be really gimmicky "Look how forward thinking we are", and being Caucasian means a better choice in time periods.

Gotta love the excuses

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Oh, man. I thought it meant an Assassin.
But, Desmond's an American, so ancestors from Europe isn't really that strange.

Asian Ancestors/Assassins would be awesome. But really, making all of his/her ancestors from the same country wouldn't be that much fun. So it would be cool if they start out far away from Asia, and as we go on, have every Ancestor closer to where he/she is from.