PDA

View Full Version : E3 Boston demo with narration from Creative Director - Alex Hutchinson!

Mr_Shade
07-13-2012, 10:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92SSQBIQ07k

oliacr
07-18-2012, 09:43 PM
first demo where the player can play, he knows where he is, what he's doin' ... :D

Razrback16
07-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Frickin' awesome. Love how much more the Assassin can do -- being able to climb almost anything, and blending in many new ways, makes it seem so much more lifelike.

oliacr
07-22-2012, 05:52 PM
You're right man.

douglaswalkers
08-20-2012, 09:56 AM
It is fantasy, I love it. I like its mazes, graphics choices, smart user controls, cool gaming characters. The good thing about this game is that every thing is organized and simplified and that what makes it addictive.

Razrback16
08-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Can't wait for this game. Too bad it doesn't come out for PC for a while. :( I will have to rent it and play it on my fiance's xbox and then wait to buy the superior PC version once it's released. I saw in a thread yesterday that AC3 is including tesselation and DX11 rendering. Can't wait to see that and see how much better it looks than on these pos DX9 xbox/ps3 graphics with severe hardware limitations.

ProletariatPleb
08-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Can't wait for this game. Too bad it doesn't come out for PC for a while. :( I will have to rent it and play it on my fiance's xbox and then wait to buy the superior PC version once it's released. I saw in a thread yesterday that AC3 is including tesselation and DX11 rendering. Can't wait to see that and see how much better it looks than on these pos DX9 xbox/ps3 graphics with severe hardware limitations.
Indeed while i'm not cool with the 'delay'(don't start with the hurrr it was never confirmed) as long as I get a superior version, I think I can forgive.