PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 Co-op

HareyMon
07-13-2012, 08:17 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/13/comic-con-kill-with-co-op-in-assassins-creed-iii

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 08:20 AM
I am not really sure if this belongs here or general discussion, I made one in general discussion anyways :nonchalance:

lx_Reafer_xl
07-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Hmm... Idk, this kind of just looks like Training Ground, but with multiple people to me.
I'll hold off on judging it too much without hearing more about it first, but when I imagined co-op, I imagined me and a couple friends doing actual Single Player missions.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 09:18 AM
That wont make sense in story context.
This does sound like training ground, just with AI that is not dumb.

Anykeyer
07-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Good. I hate proper coop with passion. Especially when it has separate missions/story.
Because when I play SP I want to play it with my own pacing.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Good. I hate proper coop with passion. Especially when it has separate missions/story.
Because when I play SP I want to play it with my own pacing.

Oh, so much this. Specially when your team mate is a ****** bag.

DarkDreamer95
07-13-2012, 12:36 PM
I wanted Alliance back -_-

Ah well, I'm reserving judgement. But I don't like the idea of it all that much...

MRsmith1994
07-13-2012, 12:39 PM
freekin awesome xD

Mc Dudes
07-13-2012, 01:09 PM
sounds fun but it will probably be way to easy becasue they wont use abilities and only stun if you kill an npc wich never will happen so it will be like training ground but with a time limit and a score cap to beat.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 01:19 PM
This will undoubtedly turn into Corruption if it isn't heavily focused on teamwork and if abilties aren't removed.

MRsmith1994
07-13-2012, 02:16 PM
i noticed that they give a discreption of your next target such as short sighted coward and fighter things like that

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 02:25 PM
I am gonna start it out with some forumers, this does not seem like a thing with randoms.

MRsmith1994
07-13-2012, 02:39 PM
especially not those who rush for the kill im just gonna do it with meh friends ._.

DarkDreamer95
07-13-2012, 04:19 PM
i noticed that they give a discreption of your next target such as short sighted coward and fighter things like that

Yeah, that looks cool...

I am gonna start it out with some forumers, this does not seem like a thing with randoms.

Totally :| Chase killing noobs don't please me -_-

Evenesque
07-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Dumb.

obliviondoll
07-14-2012, 12:27 AM
So they're finally giving us a tutorial that's almost worthwhile?

Only took 2 fails at creating a decent tutorial. I guess it could be worse.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 07:51 AM
So they're finally giving us a tutorial that's almost worthwhile?

Only took 2 fails at creating a decent tutorial. I guess it could be worse.

...It isn't a tutorial.

DarkDreamer95
07-14-2012, 08:06 AM
The first few sequences will be a LOT like a tutorial.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Still, claiming it is a tutorial is kinda stupid.
Oblivion has a problem with Ubi, we get it. But it is just becoming random hate now.

Serrachio
07-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Oblivion has a problem with Ubi, we get it. But it is just becoming random hate now.

It's random hate to criticize something? Not really.

Oblivion is kind of spot on. It's a tutorial with the guise of a mode.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 10:38 AM
No. But every single new detail he just throws out a hate comment.
Not really. If anything, it is like a timed Assassination. And it rewards cooperation.

obliviondoll
07-14-2012, 03:16 PM
...It isn't a tutorial.
While it may not, technically, be called a tutorial by official sources, it doesn't sound like it will be much more than that.

I have more than one problem with Ubisoft, but I'm not bringing that into this thread, you are. And this isn't random hate, it's an acknowledgement that they're finally doing something to remedy a complaint that's been around since the first multiplayer beta for Assassin's Creed. Everything I've been saying about this is POSITIVE, except that it's technically made Mr_Shade into a liar, since he directly stated there wasn't going to be any co-op in AC3. It's arguable whether this is even a real co-op mode though, so you could take it either way easily enough.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-14-2012, 03:24 PM
While it may not, technically, be called a tutorial by official sources, it doesn't sound like it will be much more than that.

I have more than one problem with Ubisoft, but I'm not bringing that into this thread, you are. And this isn't random hate, it's an acknowledgement that they're finally doing something to remedy a complaint that's been around since the first multiplayer beta for Assassin's Creed. Everything I've been saying about this is POSITIVE, except that it's technically made Mr_Shade into a liar, since he directly stated there wasn't going to be any co-op in AC3. It's arguable whether this is even a real co-op mode though, so you could take it either way easily enough.

I may have mis-understood, and I apologize for that.
But it really is not a tutorial. It is really timed Assassination, that rewards team work.

Repone
07-14-2012, 05:19 PM
But it really is not a tutorial. It is really timed Assassination, that rewards team work.
You've right, it's definitely not a tutorial.
If you want to compare, let's say it's a time attack cooperative Manhunt where you and your friends are the hunters.