PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack Issues

CoyoteRys1968
07-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I just purchased the Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack for PC. I've activated it properly and see the maps listed in my Custom game options.

However when I search for a game it immediately says it can't find any, and it creates a new lobby with myself waiting for others.

You can't tell me nobody is playing these maps. What's the best way to play on the new maps? I tried PLAY NOW, but that just threw me in a regular map cycle.

Way to splinter the community UBI by creating exclusive map packs. This is the last time I buy a map pack DLC, especially since I can't even enjoy it. Would it really have broken your bank to toss your customers some free DLC in the form of new maps to keep the whole community united and playing together? Oh wait, that would cut into profits. And all good business men know profits are more important than happy customers. :mad:

Exodias29
07-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Unfortunatly the map pack DLC on PC is always like a ghost town, i can count on one hand the amount of times i have played those maps. Depending on the region you live in i have found that the best chance to find a session on these maps is around 9pm UK time which is 4pm EST time, although you might not find the match mode you were searching for, i just take whatever mode it drops me into, you can add me to your buddy list if you want to try and make up some numbers for the DLC maps :D

CoyoteRys1968
07-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Let's do it. Send me a friend request. I have 2 other friends that have it, so in a worse case scenario we can do private sessions with 4 of us. :D