PDA

View Full Version : Storage?

Damson4
07-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Is there any way to put stuff in storage? If so, I have yet to find out :(
Also, is there any way, or any way in the works, to store the yo-yo building that I couldn't finish?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, as I couldn't find that, either.

UBIkawaiiluna
07-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Hello Damson4,

The cans go directly into storage when you have a new silo available.

As of right now it's not possible to store anything else in there.

I will send your question to the developer team anyways concerning the yo-yo building, it might be something they'd like to implement in the future.

Thank you! :)

Damson4
07-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Thank you:) Yeah, if I can't finish the yo-yo building, I'd like to store it, hehe

UBIkawaiiluna
07-13-2012, 02:02 PM
At the moment it's not possible but our team liked the suggestion. :)

If you want to get rid of the building for now, you can always use the bulldozer and delete it. (I doubt that's what you want to know but I'm just letting you know in case :))

Damson4
07-30-2012, 01:05 AM
If you want to get rid of the building for now, you can always use the bulldozer and delete it. (I doubt that's what you want to know but I'm just letting you know in case :))

I think the answer to this is a no, but could there be an option to complete the building if we've already clicked the 'don't show me this message again' thing? >__>;

I never thought I'd accumulate enough Rolls to complete it, but if I manage to not accidentally use the rolls for stuff in the future, I think I might be able to save enough to finish the Yo-Yo building, lol

Just hopin! :cool:

UBIkawaiiluna
07-30-2012, 02:01 PM
It is sadly not possible. :(

Damson4
07-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Dern, oh wells, had to ask, hehe