PDA

View Full Version : How can I remove/revert the patches?

VII_MATT_IIV
07-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a way to remove the patches to get the game back to 1.0, is there a way of doing this without completely redownloading the game? (I have the steam version and my connection aint amazing so I'd rather not wait all the time it would take to redownload)

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Gertmas
07-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Sorry, you can't mate. The Steam version is automatically updated and even if you turn it off (which I tried and went into offline mode) you still won't be able to go back to version 1.0. I'm afraid you will have to wait for the 1.4 patch which is coming in probably 1 to 2 weeks.

VII_MATT_IIV
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Hmm, thing is when I first installed I could see the patches being applied I think by the UPlay Launcher thing, couldn't these be cancelled or something? :)

Gertmas
07-10-2012, 11:21 PM
AFAIK you can't but maybe someone knows a way?

spencethesteal
02-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Well on Uplay it sayz i need to update to play. I proceed. Then it redirects me to the patches and when i install, it says i need to uninstall the previous patch. Help?:mad::mad:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Hi spencethesteal, I suggest opening a ticket with our Technical Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you, the link is in my signature.