PDA

View Full Version : Level 50 For Nothing?

ACSisterHood
07-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love the Assassian's Creed series ever since trying out Brotherhood.

I just feel like our dedication to AC is not important when we have to start over again in AC3's MP.

I just don't want ACR to be left behind like ACB was. Or even AC3 to follow the same pattern.

If this continues to happen or if it happens... then I hope something will be done about it.

Because I feel like an awesome multiplayer game like ACB and ACR is just going to waste...

Especially when I have trouble finding people to play with in ACB.

Anykeyer
07-10-2012, 06:47 PM
I want to start over in AC3.

ReptileAssassin
07-10-2012, 08:10 PM
They're different multiplayers, so it should track seperately.

However, a stat-marker for your progress in the two previous multiplayers wouldn't be a bad idea, like what Modern Warfare 3 does with prestige icons.

It's not like reaching level 50 is even remotely hard though, starting over it would take me no more than 3 days.

Serrachio
07-11-2012, 06:06 AM
They're different multiplayers, so it should track seperately.

However, a stat-marker for your progress in the two previous multiplayers wouldn't be a bad idea, like what Modern Warfare 3 does with prestige icons.

It's not like reaching level 50 is even remotely hard though, starting over it would take me no more than 3 days.

When you have to prestige 99 times though to reach the cap, and that the only benefit from after Prestige 5 is a title and an emblem, it's hard for me to care about the prestige system.

If you seriously expect your playerbase to be enthusiatic about leveling up without boosting, there needs to be a better incentive other than a token item.

Anykeyer
07-11-2012, 07:52 AM
There should be none. Any meaningfull items like abilities or something like that will
1. break the balance (as if its not broken enough)
2. encourage boosting even further

ReptileAssassin
07-11-2012, 08:53 AM
I think what Serrachio is saying (and I agree) is that you should unlock much more customization equipment, like special colors for all characters (nothing insane like zebra stripes, mind you, just more solid colors), the ability to set your own titles, etc.

obliviondoll
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I just don't want ACR to be left behind
I disagree with this. I want ACR gone, and the sooner the better. But...

I just don't want ACR to be left behind like ACB was.
I agree with this. Because I want ACB returned to a state of playability (having to be drunk to play DOESN'T count as playable. Sorry, Ubisoft, but it's still broken, and I'm still waiting on a reply other than "we replied 48 hours ago, and you didn't get back to us, that's why your ticket THAT YOU'VE REPLIED TO 5 TIMES SINCE WE LAST SAID ANYTHING BACK IN FEBRUARY got marked 'solved' without us saying anything."

I still care about ACB, because before they tried to "fix" it, they had something great. I don't care about ACR, because it started worse than post-patch ACB, and has only gotten even worse. I'm hopeful for AC3, but I'm expecting it to fail almost as hard as post-patch ACB even in the best-case scenario.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:26 AM
Wait, so he wants his levels put into AC III....
Just no.
If I got it wrong, please correct me.