PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.3 coming.......JULY 12TH!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HeadMusketeer
07-10-2012, 02:54 AM
"Title Update 1.3
•Input compatibility fix•Mouse + WASD not working on some configurations;
•Mouse + Xbox 360 Controller (no need to unplug the pad, everything will work simultaneously): when you connect/disconnect pad on-the-fly the key icons will change during the next pop up// the game still will display pad icons if the pad is connected.

•The team made progress on the online stability but needs more time for testing - online fix will be in TU 1.4
•Release - TU 1.3 will be released on July 12th
"

this is what ubi_antoine updated in his last post about the patch for PC.
ARE U ***CING KIDING ME!?!?! go eff yourself antoine and go eff yourself ubisoft.
ANOTHER 3 days for a patch? u said july 9 or 10th last ***cing week NOW its july 12? gtfo
l2p

mricardo10
07-10-2012, 03:17 AM
and we have to wait for another patch that will come out one week after the 12 to solve the problems with the resolution and compatibility.
Sorry for my English is bad.

Ubereem2012
07-10-2012, 03:20 AM
Yay another patch delay from a piece of **** game. UBISOFT are ****ing useless ****s.

Blastmaster2k2
07-10-2012, 03:23 AM
I told y'all, Europeans have a laid back lackadaisical approach to work. You should not be surprised when they delay anything they do.

Blastmaster2k2
07-10-2012, 03:27 AM
This game will be irrelevant by the time it's running as it should, if that ever happens at all.

smed07
07-10-2012, 04:06 AM
I told y'all, Europeans have a laid back lackadaisical approach to work. You should not be surprised when they delay anything they do.

And murriikuns are too busy eating to work.

xGhostFleax
07-10-2012, 04:12 AM
This game will be irrelevant by the time it's running as it should, if that ever happens at all.
I know right? Might as well try Ghost Recon Online(Free To Play)

OG_Papa6
07-10-2012, 04:41 AM
the feeling I'm getting is that, there won't be anyone around to patch their games when the patch does arrive. I'm sensing people leaving the title and taking their loss

Blastmaster2k2
07-10-2012, 05:38 AM
the feeling I'm getting is that, there won't be anyone around to patch their games when the patch does arrive. I'm sensing people leaving the title and taking their loss

Yea, only the hardcore are going to stick around I think. They're lucky the released this game in the Summer, if it came out in the fall, forget about it, no one would be playing this game at all with all the problems.

OG_Papa6
07-10-2012, 06:53 AM
I wonder if bad sales would cause ubisoft to sell the title? I read an article where in may alone, sales dropped some 33% alone. may, when the game was new still. sometimes if things like that happen, new creative talent can refresh a franchise.

Dradoc
07-10-2012, 07:41 AM
If 1.3 fixes the control issues, I will play just long enough to get a little way through the campaign. Unless it turns out to be a great game <which i doubt very much> I wount be playing long after the supposed fix comes through.

Ubisoft has lost a customer for life and I will take my 50 dollar lump and go elsewhere.

Fred_DM
07-10-2012, 07:53 AM
If 1.3 fixes the control issues, I will play just long enough to get a little way through the campaign. Unless it turns out to be a great game <which i doubt very much> I wount be playing long after the supposed fix comes through.

Ubisoft has lost a customer for life and I will take my 50 dollar lump and go elsewhere.
either you like the game and want it to be patched, or you don't and won't care whether it gets patched. get a refund and move on in that case.

some of you seem to be confusing the quality of the actual game with its current state.

sanosziller
07-10-2012, 08:00 AM
I can wait. My patience is good. A good game is worth the time. And GRFS is the good game. Just shame for the technological problems.

Zom_Head
07-10-2012, 08:07 AM
If steam does not go though my refund, then......

Then i have bought probably the second worst game in terms of performance and online in a very very long time.

Zom_Head
07-10-2012, 08:11 AM
either you like the game and want it to be patched, or you don't and won't care whether it gets patched. get a refund and move on in that case.

some of you seem to be confusing the quality of the actual game with its current state.

Quality?

June 26th till today, how long has that been for? and the patch will fix input issues, not the more serious performance ones.

Also, there are several trainers out there, players have already hacked the horrible conole p2p match making system.

Quality? Really?

Look at mass effect 3. It is a console port on PC, but look how smooth it runs and how quick it loads from day 1, there is one example of quality. It also has p2p in MP -.-. At least you face AI and not other human players......

onetwo279
07-10-2012, 09:10 AM
F*** this why cant they release a patch or update which solves all the issues.... chheeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz i seriosuly dont need the M/KB S*** patch want the stability patch... **** the game gets crashing each and every 5 mins :mad:

MaceMagoo
07-10-2012, 09:22 AM
No mention at all of getting the graphics back to how they were in 1.0 either! CHANGE THEM BACK! That horrible grainy crap everywhere is horrible.

Was it done because the PC version was looking better than the console one and the console customers cannot be upset?!

After my initial anger at launch I had calmed down but this patch situation is really slapping us in the face.

HANx1989
07-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Sad ... this game could have been something

NickKang86
07-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Sad ... this game could have been something

True story:cool:

TylerD75
07-10-2012, 10:07 AM

Hahaha...cause the Americans never delay anything, right? And by the way, do you know who is actually coding this game? You should look'em up (I'll give you a hint: Red Storm Entertainment, based in Cary, North Carolina...).

TheReturn-
07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
cmon guys, *****ing and whining is OK, but you sound like you give up on this game. Give them a chance now with 1.3 1.4. This game has alot of potential :)

I can actually play it now, and it rocks. My Yeti bug is gone for some reason.

Rogue1266cmssc
07-10-2012, 11:32 AM
cmon guys, *****ing and whining is OK, but you sound like you give up on this game. Give them a chance now with 1.3 1.4. This game has alot of potential :)

I can actually play it now, and it rocks. My Yeti bug is gone for some reason.

Agreed... This game has a lot of good potential... Have 'Not' played multiplayer in Alt... But I haved played Guerrilla... I had to invite everyone into the game through my in-game friends list; which must be your UPLAY ID... It's cool though, Just like spec op's in COD:MW2 & 3... but with Co-Op'ing... I've read that if you've installed the game once, Uninstall it. Then Install it again & some people I know got rid of the (Yeti Error) that way...

dnottis
07-10-2012, 01:23 PM
I found a great fix... I went back to playing BF3.

OG_Papa6
07-10-2012, 01:28 PM
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp210/papa1968/181aad80.jpg

Fred_DM
07-10-2012, 01:29 PM
No mention at all of getting the graphics back to how they were in 1.0 either! CHANGE THEM BACK! That horrible grainy crap everywhere is horrible.
v1.0 had no working Volumetric Lighting.

if you don't like the effect of Volumetric Lighting change it to Medium or Low.

grendelizer
07-10-2012, 02:57 PM

Yeah, I was in Holland, Belgium and France in December, had a heck of a time finding anywhere to have breakfast before 9AM.

Venomous_Bullet
07-10-2012, 03:13 PM

yea tahts why the whole europe needs bailout with us dollars. fark the lazy useless arrogant europeans.

skywarp00
07-10-2012, 03:31 PM
thought it would be patched over the weekend...what a let down this has been.

TheReturn-
07-10-2012, 04:11 PM
v1.0 had no working Volumetric Lighting.

if you don't like the effect of Volumetric Lighting change it to Medium or Low.

volumetric lightning aint supposed to look like grainy RGB pixels mate. Some GPUs have compatibility problems atm. Like my GTX580, the game looks like complete **** in campaign mode, grainy and ugly.

Acidica_pwn
07-10-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm sorry for you guys that cant play the game at all. I had big problems with the game at first. The game crashed every 5 min. Then i found out that I had to underclock my GPU (gtx580), I also turned of DirectX11, don't know if it matters, but I cant see the difference anyways. Now the game runs smooth-ish, it doesn't crash, but I get low FPS when I try to run everything on MAX. The optimisation of the hardware in this game sucks ***, but the game still looks good with the settings tuned down abit.. But i gotta tell you, the campaign is friggin awsome! Don't give it up yet guys.

The MP is still shiite though, I get disconnected after 2-3 min every time. But I don't mind, gotta finish the campaign first.

Hairbear54
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
I have not found a post from the developers that state this, since so many phoney rumors have stated this before. Do you have a link stating this..curious

Acidica_pwn
07-10-2012, 04:51 PM
I have not found a post from the developers that state this, since so many phoney rumors have stated this before. Do you have a link stating this..curious

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/689071-Title-Update-1-3-Information-Updated

Az4z3l11
07-10-2012, 05:18 PM
OMG THE PATCH IS DELAYED 2 DAYS!
SINCE I HAVE NO LIFE I MUST RAGE ON UBISOFT FORUMS SAYING I WANT TO PLAY ALREADY BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/966899_o.gif

F*CK MY LIFE!

I'm just kidding, get a life you ****tard.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
07-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Hahaha...cause the Americans never delay anything, right? And by the way, do you know who is actually coding this game? You should look'em up (I'll give you a hint: Red Storm Entertainment, based in Cary, North Carolina...).

Uh, no, Red Storm ISN'T working on the PC version. I tweeted them about the problems with PC's MP weeks ago, and they responded that they aren't working on the PC version. No Americans are working on it.

OL3ck
07-10-2012, 11:53 PM
The Ubisoft Kiev is working on it actually

Alcatraz1337
07-11-2012, 01:23 AM
OMG THE PATCH IS DELAYED 2 DAYS!
SINCE I HAVE NO LIFE I MUST RAGE ON UBISOFT FORUMS SAYING I WANT TO PLAY ALREADY BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/966899_o.gif

F*CK MY LIFE!

I'm just kidding, get a life you ****tard.
Stop defending ubisoft for releasing a ****ing unplayable game
U ****ing piece of ****

KleberDrops
07-11-2012, 01:50 AM
many lack competence to UBI

KleberDrops
07-11-2012, 01:56 AM
I have the solution. Return to play BF3

spook-AUS-
07-11-2012, 01:59 AM
A total fail on the communicatin front more then anything.

No updates via twitter,fb or these forums on the patch delay apart from the OP for the 1.3 patch being edited.

ChronoP.jFLa
07-11-2012, 02:39 AM
A total fail on the communicatin front more then anything.

No updates via twitter,fb or these forums on the patch delay apart from the OP for the 1.3 patch being edited.

not only did they give no updateson the problem, they continue to advertise the PC game on those social networks to encourage more people into this non-refundable hellhole.

If anything, I think this forums was sort of designed as a means for them to control the spreading of complains. Better that we vent our frustrations here than bring it up on game journalism websites which would give them bad publicity. They say they read all our feedback and that might be true but doesn't mean anything, just means forum manager wants to keep his position and so he does his job. Pretty sure the guy doesn't mind if we get our update in 2013, just needs to spam the ol "we're working on a fix as soon a possible and we will have an update for you as soon we that happens, please be patient" and close all the negative threads.

spook-AUS-
07-11-2012, 03:09 AM
seems the norm with today's new breed of porting developers.

Focusing on multiple platforms is always going to raise major issues upon release due to the way resources are generally spread, consoles getting the majority of attention.

"PC will be the lead platform" a quote from the DICE developers that we all saw change quicker then most of us change our underwear, with a transition to console lead development is another example of failed multiple platform development and support.

I look forward to ARMA3, mainly because ,even though it will probably have those terrible bugs and interface issues that have plagued every ArmA title, I wont have to wait for the dev team to split themselves between platforms when they develop new content,fix issues and general updates.

Hopefully Ubifail will get this game to a decent release stage in its upcoming patches, for me now it will go into my collection of FPS titles.

one9-delta
07-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Have no fear tomorrow they will push it back another week I bet. Then we will all quit and ubisoft will be forced to sell the company to another company that can run a corporation correctly, um like blizzard....lol

Doctor_Hades
07-11-2012, 08:19 AM
The Ubisoft Kiev is working on it actually

/Makes mental note NEVER to purchase any games made by THAT useless developer in future!