PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT- Glaring problem with this game

OG_Papa6
07-09-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm going to incorporate an issue that I even saw on the console forums for this game about classes. The truth be told, I'm seeing an ever increasing number of threads about classes.this is to say that some think this class is tougher than this class, Ie engineers are tougher then rifleman etc.

truth be known has it ever occurred to you that irregardless of your class that, bullets don't distinguish between classes. in other words, bullets are indiscriminate to kill anyone it hits. they don't care about who's engineer. chances are, you will be severely injured or killed if someone hits you.

so if you could, let's do away with any perceived hit points for the classes. no amount of armor will protect you as this game does.

the H&K MP7 is known to penetrate more then 10 layers of kevlar. so the armor the ghosts wear is no match for a round of this velocity.

understand? plus this should help in dealing with cheaters. easy to dispatch them.

sanosziller
07-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Its a game, more likely a Futuristic game. It would be mega-boring if it was about reality. If you want reality, join the military.