PDA

View Full Version : Uplay? What do you want?

OriginalMiles
07-08-2012, 04:08 PM
So, we can at least guess that AC3 will have Uplay bonuses, but what do you want?
I can at least guess that we will have a wallpaper and/or theme.

I want
Connor civilian skin
Redcoat skin
Colonist skin
Ezio AC2 skin
Altair skin
A tomb
An extra mission
and more SKINS!!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:11 PM
My idea for skins is the savefile idea....
But if that wont happen, Armor of Altair and Altair skin. Still want the save file idea tho.

Turul.
07-08-2012, 04:11 PM
skins would be nice.

a multiplayer character.

and something like the auditore crypt

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:13 PM
They wont put crypts into Uplay, they never done that, multiplayer pack maybe?

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Skins, weapon capacity upgrades, a tomb, MORE SKINS. Where's Desmond on there? I want a Desmond skin for sure. That and the other skins from previous games. (not all, just the robes, but with their faces, so Ezio with his own face, Altair with his face, with changing facial hair too, by changing, I mean ac2, no facial hair, acb, facial hair, acr, lots of facial hair.) I really like skins. Red coat, colonist... eh, I dunno.

OriginalMiles
07-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Skins, weapon capacity upgrades, a tomb, MORE SKINS.http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp72gtKQU41qb4nbp.gif Where's Desmond on there? I want a Desmond skin for sure. That and the other skins from previous games. (not all, just the robes, but with their faces, so Ezio with his own face, Altair with his face, with changing facial hair too, by changing, I mean ac2, no facial hair, acb, facial hair, acr, lots of facial hair.) I really like skins. Red coat, colonist... eh, I dunno.
I'd have posted a vid of vierri listing the things he wants, but can't find it, so...
I want Desmond to be unlocked through the game, not Uplay.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Maybe as full sync? sync works differently tho.

rileypoole1234
07-08-2012, 04:24 PM
I'd like a Redcoat skin at least, but what I really want is Ezio's noble attire from AC2.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Loyalist Assassin, maybe?

MT4K
07-08-2012, 04:31 PM
My idea for skins is the savefile idea....
But if that wont happen, Armor of Altair and Altair skin. Still want the save file idea tho.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f353/MT4K/acimport.png

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Uplay then is not ''fair'' if you dont have internet connection. Collectors Edition are not fair then.

TheHumanTowel
07-08-2012, 04:35 PM
No stop this right now. We're not having another thread lost to this argument.

ProletariatPleb
07-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Uplay then is not ''fair'' if you dont have internet connection. Collectors Edition are not fair then.
Let's talk about being fair, Assassin's Creed II had an always online DRM, can't play without internet, if connection drops, game will load from last checkpoint.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Wasn't DRM fixed later on?

MT4K
07-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I imagine there will be lots of nice Uplay stuff this time. Revelations seemed kind of lacking in my opinion.

Skins seem inevitable hmm. Maybe some extra mission would be cool as well like an extra tomb.

I imagine they might have weapon upgrades again also.

playassassins1
07-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Wasn't DRM fixed later on?

Ridiculous..... Ridiculous...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Revelations was not really worth putting the Uplay points into, Assassin contract pack? Come on.
EDIT: I did not play AC II on PC, but I read way back then that they fixed it, and that you only required too be on the internet too get into the game, that is it.

ProletariatPleb
07-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Revelations was not really worth putting the Uplay points into, Assassin contract pack? Come on.
EDIT: I did not play AC II on PC, but I read way back then that they fixed it, and that you only required too be on the internet too get into the game, that is it.
Nein.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Ouch....that sucks o,e
I think it was because AC1 on PC was heavily pirated they decided too treat PC players like crap.

ProletariatPleb
07-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Ouch....that sucks o,e
I think it was because AC1 on PC was heavily pirated they decided too treat PC players like crap.
Even tho console games are much more easy to pirate? Hah! Hardly, this was just for tell you about being "fair".

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:48 PM
That does not change my point. That is just a different level of un-fair, Uplay can be argued as being unfair, they payed for the game, right? if I have internet connection I do not deserve more content, right?
-_____-

playassassins1
07-08-2012, 04:56 PM
That does not change my point. That is just a different level of un-fair, Uplay can be argued as being unfair, they payed for the game, right? if I have internet connection I do not deserve more content, right?
-_____-

Awww, go cry in a corner then...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Not really, the logic of fair and un-fair is flawed. Which is what I want too point out.

ProletariatPleb
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
-_____-
Right and buying 4 previous games to get something in-game is fair?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Save file is all you need. You can rent all 4 games for a day, just create a save file and that's it.
And how is it that it will add ''enjoyment'' too new players when they dont even know what those skins are, and as I said, flawed logic is flawed. All of those examples I listed can go as ''unfair'' but all of you would go ''Well, it's his/her problem'' same thing here. Nobody told the player too jump on the bandwagon late.

TheHumanTowel
Right and buying 4 previous games to get something in-game is fair?
Ding ding ding we have a winner.

HaSoOoN-MHD
Read my reply...this logic is flawed in it's self, so really.

LoyalACFan
07-08-2012, 09:46 PM
I want the classic skins to be unlocked via improving your synchronization, kind of like the Cristina memories. New skins will inevitably relegated to DLC and pre-order bonuses (looking at you, Captain of the Aquila uniform). For Uplay... I dunno. The skins can go here if they don't do the sync thing. I just hope the make some worthwhile bonuses. I still have all 100 points from Revelations because the Uplay rewards were so pointless. I'd like to spend them on some cool stuff as soon as I get AC3, rather than playing the whole game to unlock the points first.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
I want the classic skins to be unlocked via improving your synchronization, kind of like the Cristina memories. New skins will inevitably relegated to DLC and pre-order bonuses (looking at you, Captain of the Aquila uniform). For Uplay... I dunno. The skins can go here if they don't do the sync thing. I just hope the make some worthwhile bonuses. I still have all 100 points from Revelations because the Uplay rewards were so pointless. I'd like to spend them on some cool stuff as soon as I get AC3, rather than playing the whole game to unlock the points first.

I agree. There was nothing interesting in Revelations for Uplay, I have some spare points that I would like too spend. I think they may include some skins in there, a multiplayer pack and maybe some sort of pouch upgrade? And also, maybe the game will have more Uplay events, so maybe more items.

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I played other ubisoft games for uplay points. Might I add that ubisoft games are horrible and I'm surprised assassins creed is any good. JMO

Black_Widow9
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
They wont put crypts into Uplay, they never done that, multiplayer pack maybe?
Actually, one of the Uplay unlockable Rewards for Assassin's Creed 2 was the Auditore Family Crypt.

Uplay Rewards are just that. Rewards for doing certain in game Actions. They are an extra added bonus and IMO a pretty cool feature.

Please keep the discussion about what you want to see in the game.
Thanks

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 09:57 PM
However, the rewards in Revelations were really, REALLY lazy. I mean seriously, I opened Uplay, wanting too see what was available, I was largely dis-appointed.

notafanboy
07-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I played other ubisoft games for uplay points. Might I add that ubisoft games are horrible and I'm surprised assassins creed is any good. JMO

youīree kidding me right

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Some are okay, others... no. Never.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 10:05 PM
It is his opinion guys, no need too attack him for it. He is not the only one with this opinion, some people truly believe AC is the only thing Ubisoft got really going for it. Back on topic: If you guys had too make a list of what you think is the most realistic estimation of what we are getting, what would it be?

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Weapon capacity upgrades, skin(s) and a multiplayer character.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Weapon capacity upgrades, skin(s) and a multiplayer character.

Probably the most accurate assumption, maybe also some sort of special ''Animal Pack'' where you get extra animals too hunt?

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 10:35 PM
I don't think so. It would be too expensive to model, get animations for, and put sounds with.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Well, a character is the same thing :nonchalance:

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Not exactly. Multiplayer characters don't need much more than a character model. They can use the same animations as another character and the same sounds. The female harlequin was pretty much the male one with a different model. Some exclusive stuff may have to be done for the character but not much.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 11:15 PM
But still, 2-3 animals should not be that much, plus, it would be worth it :nonchalance:

JCearlyyears
07-08-2012, 11:20 PM
I don't see why it wouldn't be in the game. Seems like a lot of work for a free extra. Kinda free anyway.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 11:45 PM
I dont really think 2 animals would be too much..

notafanboy
07-08-2012, 11:53 PM
they should keep it simple...

a weapon
a skin
a tomb(they arenīt tombs anymore but something like it)
a mission ?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Probably not a mission, maybe some sort of tomb, but not a mission. And not a weapon for sure.

notafanboy
07-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Probably not a mission, maybe some sort of tomb, but not a mission. And not a weapon for sure.

...says the expert

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Experience with previous games say no mission and o weapon.
Is it really that hard too understand? guys, this is Uplay. It is a free service, they aren't giving away free DLC away such as weapons and missions.

ShaneO7K
07-09-2012, 12:10 AM
they should keep it simple...

a weapon
a skin
a tomb(they arenīt tombs anymore but something like it)
a mission ?

Should always be this, maybe tombs could be cave systems now?

ShaneO7K
07-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Experience with previous games say no mission and o weapon.
Is it really that hard too understand? guys, this is Uplay. It is a free service, they aren't giving away free DLC away such as weapons and missions.

I would point you towards the Auditore Crypt.

notafanboy
07-09-2012, 12:18 AM
I would point you towards the Auditore Crypt.

and the weapons in ACR...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Those were weapons carried over from previous games, not something new. And that Auditore Crypt was like a tomb.
People seem too forget it is a free service...

shanethebouncer
07-09-2012, 12:23 AM
I think the OP is writing checks that ubi probably wont cash but yes I would like some 18th century area skins as well.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:24 AM
We were never given a mission, only a tomb and carry over weapons from previous games.

notafanboy
07-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Those were weapons carried over from previous games, not something new. And that Auditore Crypt was like a tomb.
People seem too forget it is a free service...

i know it is a frikin free service, there is no need to rub it in our faces. And i donīt care if it is a tomb, or if the weapons carry over, i still want it.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:29 AM
You want a mission.
A mission, not a tomb.
People expect TOO much out of it, yeah, I would like all of those things, but dont set your self for dis-appointment.

BATISTABUS
07-09-2012, 12:36 AM
A "Mentor" difficulty setting. ;)

notafanboy
07-09-2012, 12:36 AM
You want a mission.
A mission, not a tomb.
People expect TOO much out of it, yeah, I would like all of those things, but dont set your self for dis-appointment.

the tomb was a mission in ac2 -.-

FirestarLuva
07-09-2012, 12:37 AM
What I want? The Captain Connor skin, Colonial Assassin one, Desmond skin, Altair armor and robes, Altair sword, and other stuff...mostly skins. :P

ShaneO7K
07-09-2012, 12:42 AM
The Altair skin is definitely a must for me. Ezio AC2 skin, Clay skin. Something similar to the Crypt and a multiplayer character.

shanethebouncer
07-09-2012, 12:43 AM
A "Mentor" difficulty setting. ;)
This x a million.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:54 AM
It was a tomb. You put tomb alone and mission alone, making me believe you take them as 2 separate entities.
Mentor difficulty? hell yes.

SixKeys
07-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Lots of skins and a multiplayer character would make me happy. I don't care about weapon upgrades.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 08:50 PM
AC:B had the best Uplay offers, my eyes would not burn from Brutus Armor because I covered it up with the Altair skin.