PDA

View Full Version : Proposal: Changing your hand at the beginning

Vincent88PL
07-08-2012, 10:54 AM
I think there should be an option to change your starting hand before anyone plays a card.
Maybe 10 seconds at the start to decide if we want to keep or change our hand?

Because now, many people surrenders when they have weak hand and its a draw. Its annoying, because sometimes i cant play.. 10 attempts, and 10 times the other guy surrenders making a draw.

If you want to change your hand thats ok, but you have to play with 2nd hand. If you surrender then, you lose a game.

Upadly321
07-08-2012, 01:01 PM
NO! with starting hand change it will be boring the best cards on start - too fast win

Unknownpony
07-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Who said best card. It will be randome again. Maybe better maybe worse.
He is right. If you surender at the beggining noone lose and win. it's just waste of time
II personaly think 1 or 2 card should be chose by player and other 5-6 cards randomly get to you at the begging. it would give you chance of start and startegy part
Cus now it's no startegy just luck or just leaving game and try again with better hand =P

Vincent88PL
07-08-2012, 08:27 PM
When i have on my hand at start the cheapest creature that costs 4 points i'd like to change my hand (now i just surrender) - while in my deck i have plenty creatures with cost 3 or less. With that kind of starting hand its not skill, but just luck.

I want to be able change my hand one time. If i dont like my 2nd starting hand i can surrender (and lose) or try to win.

mortis3mortis
07-08-2012, 10:38 PM
maybe second hand will be heave 1 or 2 cards less, it will be penealty for change the hand
it help player who dont change hand and dont give to much to player who heave bad deck and they heave to change hand often ( better deck = 1 or 2 cards more at the beginning if not change hand, bad deck with expensive cards = often change hand = often 2 cards less )

i think penealty for change the hand and defeat when surrender will be better

DjTechShadow
07-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I support this idea, however, could be done only once this exchange.