PDA

View Full Version : ACII Assassins Creed II - towers assassins help!

carychilton
07-07-2012, 07:21 PM
BTW right I am 'trying' to assassinate -forgot his name- on top of the highest tower. Everytime I get there, there is no one there. Should re-install this game or is there a trick to this. 2 hours just to the top and no one there.... after 3-4 times, it is maddening.

thanks!!!!

jzsnyder
07-07-2012, 07:38 PM
You gotta give more information for us to help you out, man. Your post is vague at best. Add in more details and I'll see what I can do research-wise.

Black_Widow9
07-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Do you mean Sequence 5 the Town Crier Mission?

Turul.
07-07-2012, 11:25 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Antonio_Maffei

pretty sure he means this guy.

can you hear him as you go up?

he shouts alot,

maybe youre looking in the wrong tower?

MerMinions
01-08-2013, 12:36 PM
BTW right I am 'trying' to assassinate -forgot his name- on top of the highest tower. Everytime I get there, there is no one there. Should re-install this game or is there a trick to this. 2 hours just to the top and no one there.... after 3-4 times, it is maddening.

thanks!!!!

I'm having the same issue in San Gimignano trying to assassinate Antonio Maffei. I used the map and selected the target so I get a distance countdown. As I climb the tower, it seems like he must be hiding on the top floor just below the roof. No idea how to get inside and take him out. Suggestions?

Ferrith
01-09-2013, 02:38 AM
This is a glitch that happens to the best of us. I have played AC II 4-5 times so far, and in two of them I had the same problem.

I'd suggest you restart the memory and run straight for the tower Maffei is. Don't even bother taking down the archers positioned on the neighbouring towers. It can be still done, with all the archers there. Maffei stands on the top of the tower - the only tower with a sort of a wooden platform around near its top. Climb the tower, step on the wooden platform and just around the corner there is a small ladder taking you to the top. If you hurry up you will find him either on the top or, when he is about to climb that ladder down.

cmrggamer
01-09-2013, 11:32 PM
I recently replayed ACII and encountered this glitch as well. The first time I went about the mission I went straight up the tower and he wasn't there. The only thing I can suggest is to quit the memory and try again. Good luck!