PDA

View Full Version : In team games, should the set persona have your customisation variations on it?

stingray10
07-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone else would like this. I really hate it when the character looks the same, i think it would be more realistic if Ubisoft could change the character to your personalised version. This can also be the same for the NPCs...

HelterSeltzer
07-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I've always wondered about that since Brotherhood. The concept art made it look so awesome. It's less work for the coding and developers, I think. I don't mind it if it's implemented or not.

DarkDreamer95
07-05-2012, 08:35 AM
So you're saying the npcs will be a mix of all the different customisations of all the players? It wouldn't work otherwise :p

Archybad
07-05-2012, 09:13 AM
I doubt it would happen, but I think it's a fantastic idea.

MRsmith1994
07-05-2012, 09:58 AM
o i would LOVE to see a team of different personas such as a team of crusader trickster knight and a gladiator vs a team of deacon brigand thespian and a jester that would be fun really

obliviondoll
07-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Need clarification.

Are you saying everyone's individual customisation should be visible to everyone, or just that your personal variation will be the version you see?

If the former (and also applies for multi-persona teams), Morph is now broken as a team ability.
I'm in favour of this idea if it's the latter though. Team leader for each team chooses persona, but every player sees every persona on the map as their personal version of that persona.

DarkDreamer95
07-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I don't really mind all that much, though. It's nice to play looking different. But if it was changed, I wouldn't mind either.

I spose seeing the persona as your custom persona on your own screen would be nice :)

But I'm indifferent, really. :P

mukwag
07-06-2012, 06:40 AM
I would love that, they would just need to tweak a few abilities, like Morph, I would want that to 'morph' the NPCs into various customized persona's the people are playing as on one team.