PDA

View Full Version : UBI walks a fine line.

AlphaAltair
07-04-2012, 06:23 PM
I have to say these last two trailers have almost put me off buying this game,

I'm sure you have "inspired" a lot of Americans to notice AC3, but as a die hard fan of AC since day 1, and having bought all of the games on both consoles,

I feel that you have to remember that you are at risk of losing the majority of your fans who live outside the US for the sake of fickle new ones.

Personally I'm rapidly losing faith that this game will be anything more than a reskined ACB/ACR crammed full of pro american sentiment. I know the devs have said that that will not be the case but hey, i remember they also talked up Den Defence.

Whether you can stand to admit it or not, this series HAS been on a downhill slide since AC2 and if, us non US fans aren't convinced then I'm sure you'll lose even more profits as a result.

I honestly have no more time for the die hard fanboys who will try to sink this topic with "Get over its" and "not agains". I have seriously lost interest in this game and I'm not alone.

You may inspire Americans with glurgy war films and trailers that look like bank ads, but the rest of the world needs more convincing!!

Ubisoft, i am disappointed!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 06:25 PM
...If you actually think this is a re-skin....
I feel sorry for you. And oh, the dev team is dis-connected from the marketing team.

AlphaAltair
07-04-2012, 06:36 PM
...If you actually think this is a re-skin....
I feel sorry for you. And oh, the dev team is dis-connected from the marketing team.

So you've played the game then?

I feel sorry for you and your future loss.

jmk1999
07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
I honestly have no more time for the die hard fanboys who will try to sink this topic with "Get over its" and "not agains". I have seriously lost interest in this game and I'm not alone.
it actually has nothing to do with "die hard fanboys." you're just not saying anything new and all these topics do is turn into flaming wars... so yeah... closed. find another forum to explode with rage about your hatred for "american propaganda" or what-have-you... topic closed.