PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Request, to ubisoft:

DBZFAN202
07-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

I have seen and heard of so many great features that are to be in the upcoming game Assassin's Creed 3, my favourite feature would have to be the bow! I have read this game is your best selling when it is still in it's pre order stage! But, I would like to ask all you awesome people at ubisoft something, I would love it if you added the ability for guards to track your foot prints in the snow, leading to you, and that if you travelled up in the trees, they would not be able to find you. I also have another thing to ask for you to add, hunters, people that will go looking for animals to kill, and sometimes if your noteriety is high, they may hunt you to gain their $(number of money) reward. This would be a great feature to add to this game, even if this isn't added in your game, I will still play all Assassin's Creed games that are released!

Thank you for reading, from DBZFAN202.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 08:09 AM
There will be a Hunthing Club sort of thing, and I think you will also face some Native Americans? not sure.

misterB2001
07-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

I have seen and heard of so many great features that are to be in the upcoming game Assassin's Creed 3, my favourite feature would have to be the bow! I have read this game is your best selling when it is still in it's pre order stage! But, I would like to ask all you awesome people at ubisoft something, I would love it if you added the ability for guards to track your foot prints in the snow, leading to you, and that if you travelled up in the trees, they would not be able to find you. I also have another thing to ask for you to add, hunters, people that will go looking for animals to kill, and sometimes if your noteriety is high, they may hunt you to gain their $(number of money) reward. This would be a great feature to add to this game, even if this isn't added in your game, I will still play all Assassin's Creed games that are released!

Thank you for reading, from DBZFAN202. 2 very good ideas, although I imagine it is too late to implement, if it's not already included.

DBZFAN202
07-04-2012, 08:54 AM
I guess it is too late.... Kind of sad too, I heard this would be the final release of Assassin's Creed, no more AC, well, the last AC with Desmond anyway.

Slayer_WTF
07-04-2012, 08:54 AM
I like the idea!

What about folks who go hunting, I seem to remember who had said something.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 08:56 AM
There will be a hunting society and I may have read this somewhere or I am imagining, I think you will be facing Native Americans which are kinda like hunters.

WolfTemplar94
07-04-2012, 01:15 PM
That would be a pretty cool feature. I hope that we at least have competitors when hunting, that get annoyed when you try to hunt their game.

Marky2388
07-04-2012, 02:16 PM
You will be facing other native american foe tribes that's a defo, but will you be able to hunt competitively against them....not sure.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Imagine if you lose, as a way too piss you off, they use one of you're kill animations on you.

BBALive
07-04-2012, 08:29 PM
If it isn't added already, then it won't be. It's good idea, and pretty easy to implement. Too bad it probably won't be in the game.

Oh well, we seem to be able to track their foot-prints, so it works one way.

Bounties would be a good way implementing Frontier notoriety. They said that notoriety is only present in cities, but implementing random 'bounty hunter' events where a group of citizens or Redcoats looking for some extra cash would be fantastic. It'd definitely keep you busy in the Frontier when you're travelling from place to place and so forth.

I guess you'll be able to similar tasks, but they'll just be the general assassination missions, and that's fine by me.

Things like this make me wish Assassin's Creed supported extensive mods. The game would be glorious (not that it won't be anyway).