PDA

View Full Version : Propossing: Add Progress Shifts

Gregory_Martins
07-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Progress bars (experience, gold and more) should be always on the screen, even in the battle timing

AsaelShi
07-03-2012, 05:27 PM
What for ? Whats the point ? You don't need that information during the duel.

Ch3rryAC
07-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Maybe he means that you receive different value of gold and experience after duel? And to see as it grows? Don't know why ;)

r3tsa
07-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Some people just likes to know, like me, i would love the duration of duels and also the number of cards in both players library

drag5pl
07-07-2012, 08:20 AM
@Asael_Shi
I like the idea of having everything at hand - maybe it isn't a good idea to have it visible all the time but there should at least be a button to have a quick glance at everything.

I would also like something like a in-game gamer profile accessible for everyone. Even during battle - so I could see my oponent stats.

DjTechShadow
07-07-2012, 09:00 AM
It seems to me that the creation of such a profile is in the plans, at the end of the profile is found in every MMO, and so there should not miss it.

Dioxi91
07-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Some people just likes to know, like me, i would love the duration of duels and also the number of cards in both players library

maybe not both numbers of cards. but at least our number of cards should be on screen :) its pretty annoying when you have long duel and in blink of time you are dead beacuse 5 turns ago you ddnt knew that you got 8 cards and you were spamming "draw a card" :D

mrseev
07-17-2012, 03:05 PM
maybe not both numbers of cards. but at least our number of cards should be on screen :) its pretty annoying when you have long duel and in blink of time you are dead beacuse 5 turns ago you ddnt knew that you got 8 cards and you were spamming "draw a card" :D

totally agree.