PDA

View Full Version : delete old gamelevels?

assarev
07-03-2012, 09:32 AM
hi there, have bought a used version of ACR on ebay. now i want to start the game right from the beginning without playing the old levels. seems that i have to delete the levels bevore?! have no access to gamestart level 1 anymore?! how i am gonna do this? please help! thank you all.
markus

Aphex_Tim
07-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Could you be a little more specific? I don't really know what you mean.
If you want to start a new game you'll just have to create a new profile in the game.

sticks165
07-03-2012, 09:39 AM
i think hes talking about multiplayer.

assarev
07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
the thing is: every time i start the game i am guided directly to the a story sequence on a small island without any options to start elsewhere... this is the last game level of the ebay seller. is there a chance to delete all and start totally fRom zero?

MT4K
07-03-2012, 10:11 AM
the thing is: every time i start the game i am guided directly to the a story sequence on a small island without any options to start elsewhere... this is the last game level of the ebay seller. is there a chance to delete all and start totally fRom zero?

Just a wild guess, but did you skip the credits at the end of the game or watch them all the way through?

It was a problem on brotherhood when people didn't watch all the credits that they would get stuck ln a similar way until they went through the credits to the end.

assarev
07-03-2012, 11:18 AM
i just want to play the single player modus right from the start. is there anybody who can give some advice?

Aphex_Tim
07-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Well, the game starts with Desmond on the island so are you sure you're not just at the beginning?
The fact that you bought it second hand doesn't have anything to do with it since save games are not stored on the disc but on your system.