PDA

View Full Version : MAY be the 4th of July demo will be about philadelfia

berserker134
07-02-2012, 01:56 PM
it came to my mind wile readin this new article. However, maybe this will be a chance for fans to see much more to the game and not just a one-sided view, which is just what we have seen in the footage so far? On the 4th of July (Wednesday) certain GAME retailers will be holding a series of events that will allow you to see the game being played first hand.
There will be five GAME stores taking part in all across the UK, these are as follows: Bristol Cribbs Causeway, London Oxford St, Manchester Trafford Centre, Newcastle, Nottingham and finally The Fort Glasgow. The showcases will start at 9am and finish at 5:30pm. Please remember that you will have to be 18 in order to attend.
Assassin’s Creed 3 has been in the headlines for a number of reasons in regards to its marketing, not only for its (current) one-sided view but also because of what they have done to the American Flag. We had thought that this broke Federal Law, but it’s since come to light that because they’re not a North American company then they are not actually breaking any laws.
We still have to wonder if Ubisoft are creating these issues on purpose to create increased media attention – if so then they’re doing a fine job.

pacmanate
07-02-2012, 02:38 PM
I swear you stole your sig of someone here. And I dont think we are getting a demo, a trailer at least, but not a demo.

rileypoole1234
07-02-2012, 03:11 PM
I doubt it. Since it's a linear level I bet it'll be really important. Something they don't want to reveal yet.

rileypoole1234
07-02-2012, 03:13 PM
I swear you stole your sig of someone here. And I dont think we are getting a demo, a trailer at least, but not a demo.

Sorry for the double post but you're right! He did! It's RatonhnhakeFan's !

lonewarrior30
07-02-2012, 03:24 PM
so this is what we are gonna see in the event?

EDIT sorry wrong topic