PDA

View Full Version : The truth about Lucy (Spoilers)

Jack-Reacher
07-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Right so here is the real truth about Lucy, at first we find out she is a spy for the assassins, then the DLC for revelations turns her into a double agent. But is that all there is to the story? No. It turns out to be far more simple than that. See Desmond and Lucy were actually childhood friends, they go way back to primary school. They became serious lovers for the rest of their lives. However, Lucy thought Desmond just wasn't good enough for her and cheated on him, and Desmond caught her red handed. In a blind rage he killed her, and went into a psychotic break.

He went into denial, there was no way to cope with what he had done, he had never murdered anyone before and Lucy was the only thing that gave his life purpose, it was the only thing he knew!

So in his psychotic break he invented a false backstory with fake memories about hiding with assassins. He then deluded himself into a fantasy where he was kidnapped by abstergo, the entire events of the AC series was formed in his divergent mind to give Lucy a different backstory as a Templar double agent in order to justify killing her. TWCB never made Desmond kill Lucy, he did it of his own free will, the entire AC series takes place isnide Desmonds mind as he tries to justify his acts.

MetalCreed
07-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Someone wanna lock the thread up?

This guy is clearly trolling.

maxerx180
Why do you keep making topics like this one?

Serrachio
OMG, WHY DID I NOT PICK UP ON IT BEFORE?! :eek:

Jack-Reacher
07-01-2012, 01:42 AM
If its so blatantly obvious that im trolling then im not really trolling am I? Im not trying to get an emotional response out of anyone

Serrachio
07-01-2012, 01:57 AM
No harm in a bit of fun, is there?

Jack-Reacher
07-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Wow man, dont say such things around here man, some people dont take too kindly to that kinda talk you dig?

FL4PPYflap
07-01-2012, 05:02 AM
Man, I am disappointed. Your last troll topic about TWCB was much better.

Jack-Reacher
07-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Again... this isnt a troll topic

Assassin_M
07-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Yup, you seem to have dropped so much in standard since your TWCB topic :(
Come on, man you can do better

WolfTemplar94
07-01-2012, 08:35 AM
I thought it was funny :(

Jack-Reacher
07-01-2012, 08:46 AM
I would like to see someone top my theory for TWCB

Assassin_M
07-01-2012, 09:06 AM
I would like to see someone top my theory for TWCB
Challenge accepted..

The Templars will be successful and will launch their satellite, Those who came before will then be disappointed in Desmond and will make a blood pact with Warren Vidic in exchange for some drugs because Minerva is getting pertinacious. so now the Templars are after the Assassins and Those who came before are all but high, so who can the Assassins rely on ? who can save them ? YES

Its UBIMAN !!! YES YES the super hero from Montreal and his motto "Stargate, Ubisoft SPARKLE" he descends from his headquarters and lands in the Philadelphia facility and *BOOM* through the roof on researches of Abstergo. His almighty light of DOOM blinds them all and he *SWOOSH* through all the humans and punches them all and gets a stapler and sticks them to the ceiling.

Ubiman flies to the CEO office and prepares for the great battle, but the CEO (yes thats his real name) is cunning he places a trap if the door is opened, the trap is the laser gun 3.99 SUPER DOOM; Ubiman uses his super power of eagle vision, but its useless so he goes in anyways and *BZZZZZT* the laser fires at Ubiman, but he is quick and deflects the ray which hits the CEO and turns him into a molesting zombie.

Ubiman watches as the CEO tries to molest his workers, but then the CEO turns his attention to Ubiman and THEY FIGHT.. oh no wait, they first say something epic to each other.
Ubiman: CEO, you will not claim another Innocent
The CEO: BAH AUGHGHGHGH !!!
and then THEY FIGHT !!

CEO uses his vomit to try and melt Ubiman, but it only injures him on his shoulder, so Ubiman throws a hook to the right and then a knee to the ribs and another knee to the kidneys and proceeds to put him in a Kimura lock that renders him defeated *YES* Ubiman claims victory in this great battle.

misterB2001
07-01-2012, 09:09 AM
You may or may not be trolling, but you topic title is complete bollocks compared to what you actually wrote. I would prefer if you could at least be accurate with your titles so I know not to open them.

Jack-Reacher
07-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Challenge accepted..

The Templars will be successful and will launch their satellite, Those who came before will then be disappointed in Desmond and will make a blood pact with Warren Vidic in exchange for some drugs because Minerva is getting pertinacious. so now the Templars are after the Assassins and Those who came before are all but high, so who can the Assassins rely on ? who can save them ? YES

Its UBIMAN !!! YES YES the super hero from Montreal and his motto "Stargate, Ubisoft SPARKLE" he descends from his headquarters and lands in the Philadelphia facility and *BOOM* through the roof on researches of Abstergo. His almighty light of DOOM blinds them all and he *SWOOSH* through all the humans and punches them all and gets a stapler and sticks them to the ceiling.

Ubiman flies to the CEO office and prepares for the great battle, but the CEO (yes thats his real name) is cunning he places a trap if the door is opened, the trap is the laser gun 3.99 SUPER DOOM; Ubiman uses his super power of eagle vision, but its useless so he goes in anyways and *BZZZZZT* the laser fires at Ubiman, but he is quick and deflects the ray which hits the CEO and turns him into a molesting zombie.

Ubiman watches as the CEO tries to molest his workers, but then the CEO turns his attention to Ubiman and THEY FIGHT.. oh no wait, they first say something epic to each other.
and then THEY FIGHT !!

CEO uses his vomit to try and melt Ubiman, but it only injures him on his shoulder, so Ubiman throws a hook to the right and then a knee to the ribs and another knee to the kidneys and proceeds to put him in a Kimura lock that renders him defeated *YES* Ubiman claims victory in this great battle.

That was.... actually kinda funny. But I thought you were against this stuff, didnt you get all pissy at me last time for doing it? Or was it some other guy, I cant remember.

Anyway misterB2001, I would prefer if people didnt get so **** pissy over the smallest things on a gaming forum, but we cant have everything can we?

DTfunjumper
07-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Challenge accepted..

and then THEY FIGHT !!

Nice but I'm missing the part with the dinosaurs, the inevntor of CocaCola using is fists of justice mashing up TWCBs' flying potato monster and not to forget: The exploding allmighty chicken!

Acrimonious_Nin
07-01-2012, 03:29 PM
It seems that I fell for a false advertisement once again by swindlers like jack. Jack the swindler muahahah BTW the theory is weak try actually playing the game AND paying attention to the story line, maybe your theories will be more believable.

OriginalMiles
07-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I got a great theory.
The Assassin's are chickens, and by that logic, they're Scootaloo.

naran6142
07-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Right so here is the real truth about Lucy, at first we find out she is a spy for the assassins, then the DLC for revelations turns her into a double agent. But is that all there is to the story? No. It turns out to be far more simple than that. See Desmond and Lucy were actually childhood friends, they go way back to primary school. They became serious lovers for the rest of their lives. However, Lucy thought Desmond just wasn't good enough for her and cheated on him, and Desmond caught her red handed. In a blind rage he killed her, and went into a psychotic break.

He went into denial, there was no way to cope with what he had done, he had never murdered anyone before and Lucy was the only thing that gave his life purpose, it was the only thing he knew!

So in his psychotic break he invented a false backstory with fake memories about hiding with assassins. He then deluded himself into a fantasy where he was kidnapped by abstergo, the entire events of the AC series was formed in his divergent mind to give Lucy a different backstory as a Templar double agent in order to justify killing her. TWCB never made Desmond kill Lucy, he did it of his own free will, the entire AC series takes place isnide Desmonds mind as he tries to justify his acts.

Reminds me of shutter island

Acrimonious_Nin
07-01-2012, 05:10 PM
I got a great theory.
The Assassin's are chickens, and by that logic, they're Scootaloo.

No, by that logic they are magical ponies not chicken. Your logic is not sound. Plain out irrational and illogical. :D just saying

OriginalMiles
07-01-2012, 05:20 PM
No, by that logic they are magical ponies not chicken. Your logic is not sound. Plain out irrational and illogical. :D just saying
Scootaloo is a chicken.
And The Assassin's have a pet mine turtle.

freddie_1897
07-01-2012, 05:46 PM
everybody knows that the assassins are ponies, templars are assassins, gerbils are chickens and chickens are templars

Acrimonious_Nin
07-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Wait ? I have so many questions ! -__- you people are nuts.

Scootaloo = 'magic ponies'

>>> IF Scootaloo == 'magic ponies':
............print 'Hey, that makes sence ^__^'
>>> ELIF Scootaloo == 'chicken':
............print 'That makes no sense'
>>> ELSE:
............print ' Google says otherwise'
*Running test...
*Result...

>>> ' Google says otherwise'

If the Assassins are ponies, the Templars are Assassins, gerbils are chickens and chickens are Templars, then Everything here is consequently a pony ^__^ l,,l

LightRey
07-02-2012, 12:50 PM
If its so blatantly obvious that im trolling then im not really trolling am I? Im not trying to get an emotional response out of anyone
That just makes it spam.

WolfTemplar94
07-02-2012, 02:58 PM
That just makes it spam.

Correction: Entertaining spam. I always make up stories like this to things. It never gets old for me :D

Black_Widow9
07-02-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm going to lock this now. :nonchalance: