PDA

View Full Version : Why does the multiplayer not work?!

Aspire Paw
06-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Hey guys :) So today 30-06-2012 i have been playing for about 5 hours. I quit the game for about 5 minutes and when i logged on again i just couldnt get to the main menu in the multiplayer section. The general therm: "Uplay servers not available" is pissing me off now. So have i missed some sort of big thing on the forums? like ubisoft telling us about an update or something like that? or is this just my problem any advice?

and just to lay it down as it is.
When i press "Multiplayer" in the main menu section, it starts loading up the multiplayer. After it says the normal "Pling" sound and the text "connecting to animus database" is comming up, it stucks, and gives me the error message. Anybody experiencing the same thing please tell me what you did to get on. And BTW im playing on Xbox 360 :)

Have a good day, and good luck to anyone with the same issue :)

pioneerprogres
06-30-2012, 04:51 PM
The only thing you missed on the forums is many of us are boycotting all Ubisoft titles. Because this happens ALL the time, and if they want to charge us for the privilege of playing multiplayer, they **** well better start making it worth our while.