PDA

View Full Version : diamond in the rough, the really rough

LaserReaper
06-30-2012, 02:32 AM
thats how i would describe GRFS (pc)

ok so ive installed the game twice, uninstalled controllers, reinstalled controllers, re-un-installed controllers, played it patched and un-patched and disabled a ton of stuff on my pc which i really shouldn't have to even think of touching to play a game.

the frustrating thing is after playing the campaign for several hours i have to admit i like the gameplay,

the problem is everything around that game play just sucks, i feel like im playing a beta an unstable beta at that, whoever gave this the ok for release needs a slap, and the people who brought him the build in the first place needs a slap.

i would of rather the game was delayed further then it being released in its current condition, because now its going to carry a stigma that will be hard to shake and the players who are willing to give it the benefit of the doubt are going to suffer because of a lack of players, which is the last thing you want when you decide to go matchmaking on a pc game...

seriously, access to the options menu from anywhere and while your at it, sever browser + dedicated servers, and a sorry or at least an update on what's going on!!!

meh