PDA

View Full Version : AC3 may be playable at your local EB Games

Legendz54
06-29-2012, 08:24 AM
Recently i went to my local Eb games in Sydney Australia and noticed someone playing Halo 4 as a playable Demo, I went up to the counter and asked the guy if they might have AC3 as a playable demo anytime soon, To my surprise he actually said that they MIGHT be getting the AC3 Demo for the public in a couple of weeks. He also told me about the EB games expo on October 5 to 7 where we get to see unseen demos and footage of AC3 and other games at Sydney olympic park. Regardless of where you live does anyone know of any playable AC demos at their local Gaming stores?

If you are in sydney here is some more info on the Expo http://ebexpo.com.au/

roostersrule2
06-29-2012, 10:41 AM
They probably wouldn't bring anything up to Toowoomba though would they?

Legendz54
06-29-2012, 10:49 AM
They probably wouldn't bring anything up to Toowoomba though would they?

Is Toowoomba near Brisbane? Ask your local EB games if there will be any playable AC3

roostersrule2
06-29-2012, 10:53 AM
Is Toowoomba near Brisbane? Ask your local EB games if there will be any playable AC3Yea it is and that's probably the best thing to do but are you sure it was Halo 4 as EB Games guys are the probably the worst people for game info?

Legendz54
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Yea it is and that's probably the best thing to do but are you sure it was Halo 4 as EB Games guys are the probably the worst people for game info?

It DEFINITELY was Halo 4 it had the cover of the game next to the playable demo and i even played it myself, it also had a huge preorder Halo 4 now signs. If they can get Halo 4 in, they can get AC3 too. Apparently each month they will put a playable demo of an unreleased game, So hopefully my local EB will have AC3 in july.

WolfTemplar94
06-29-2012, 12:02 PM
I take a quick trip up to Melbourne if this is true. It'd be a fun thing just to quickly check out.

KrYpToNiC95
06-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Mani, I'm in Sydney too and I have an EB 5 minutes walk from my place. I'll ask them tomorrow. Which store did you ask so that I can refer to it.

Legendz54
06-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Mani, I'm in Sydney too and I have an EB 5 minutes walk from my place. I'll ask them tomorrow. Which store did you ask so that I can refer to it.

I was at the Eb games in Chatswood chase shopping centre. Good luck! let us know what he says.

KrYpToNiC95
06-29-2012, 01:11 PM
I was at the Eb games in Chatswood chase shopping centre. Good luck! let us know what he says.

Awesome, that's 20 mins from me. I'll bookmark this and let you know. Plus, I've messaged customer service to see what they have to say about it as well.

rileypoole1234
06-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Halo 4 is playable at RTX, if anyone knows what that is. I guess it's feasible that there are other demos of it around.

Funbun777
06-29-2012, 05:22 PM
What! Halo 4 has a playable demo I'm a member on their fourm and no one ever talked about it

Jamiedwi
06-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Waaah, why don't the UK ever get demos like this apart from at Eurogamer. Game and Gamestation should give us things like this.

PS what is the Halo 4 demo. Is it the E3 one?

BTOG46
06-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Waaah, why don't the UK ever get demos like this apart from at Eurogamer. Game and Gamestation should give us things like this.

PS what is the Halo 4 demo. Is it the E3 one?

They do, Game has all day events in 6 stores in the UK for AC3 on the 4th of July, with VIP events in the evening when the store closes.

Jamiedwi
06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
They do, Game has all day events in 6 stores in the UK for AC3 on the 4th of July, with VIP events in the evening when the store closes.
yeh but we've never got a demo for Halo 4 I dont think

Legendz54
06-29-2012, 10:25 PM
(PS what is the Halo 4 demo. Is it the E3 one?[/QUOTE]

I played a bit of it and the mission was to assault the anti air alien forces, I don't think it was the E3 demo.

KrYpToNiC95
06-30-2012, 08:04 AM

Nothing from my local EB. But I'm still waiting on the response from Customer Service. I should get it by Monday. There are heaps near me so If I'm around I'll pop into one and ask them.

EDIT: I typed in EB Halo 4 demo on google and It seems that this thread has made the Halo forums and none of them seem to know about the demo.

Legendz54
06-30-2012, 09:21 AM
Nothing from my local EB. But I'm still waiting on the response from Customer Service. I should get it by Monday. There are heaps near me so If I'm around I'll pop into one and ask them.

EDIT: I typed in EB Halo 4 demo on google and It seems that this thread has made the Halo forums and none of them seem to know about the demo.

Thanks for checking back, Chatswood is probably your best option to go to especially if you want to play some halo 4 and hopefully some AC3 in july or later months , maybe i should post some pictures next time i go.. Anyway hope we get some good news from customer service.