PDA

View Full Version : No dedicated servers?

EnduringMuscle
06-28-2012, 10:58 PM
So we were lied to, I mean told that we had to wait another month because the multiplayer portion for the PC would be tailored to PC's....then essentially we get an Xbox 360 port with connection issues, no dedicated servers, and other issues?

What is up with these companies ripping off customers by refusing to actually support their games anymore?

I have been recommending my friends against buying this, and I hope karma gets those who made these kind of decisions for the game.

Thanks for another "We got our money, screw the players/consumers" game. Wasted my money.

Tactical_Hotdog
06-28-2012, 11:01 PM
It had been said for ages there'd be no dedicated servers...I see this is your first post so, welcome lol

EvilPixieGrrr
06-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Ubisoft has always stated there won't be dedicated servers for GRFS PC.

As far as the other issues, I'm very sorry for your frustration. We have several sticky threads at the top of this forum addressing bugs. You should take a look at them and post your problems where they are most appropriate there. The more the team knows the specific issues, the faster they can help fix them and move them up on the priorities list.

I'm going to lock the thread only to encourage you and other members who see this to post in the designated threads already provided.