PDA

View Full Version : On the Bright Side

L0Lp4tr0L
06-28-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey there all, so as we all know ubisoft is having some issues with there game right now (which oddly enough had its release pushed back):rolleyes: anyways Needless to say that most of us even if we fixed some issues are still pretty pissed off at the overall outcome. However i think that it is very important to say... at least its not D3 :)

Az4z3l11
06-28-2012, 05:51 PM
People are of course pissed because the game game was more buggier than people expected, but yeah, raging on the forums doesn't help. :rolleyes:

GuZZ33
06-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Hey there all, so as we all know ubisoft is having some issues with their game right now (which oddly enough had its release pushed back):rolleyes:
Ubisoft have no issues, they have been paid, it's the customer who is unsatisfied with the end product.

L0Lp4tr0L
06-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Ubisoft have no issues, they have been paid, it's the customer who is unsatisfied with the end product.

You are absolutely correct, and honestly although it was somewhat of an inconvenience to get the game running how it should i still think the game is awesome.... not too happy with MP right now but im sure they will have that fixed with the 1.3 patch that is going to be released soon.

IlMerlo
06-29-2012, 05:27 PM
The game has potential.
The one multiplayer round that I managed to play (out of about 80 attempts) was ****ed fun, even with the horrible mouse sensitivity and autoaim (I mean, seriously? What's fun in getting headshots just by barely aiming in someone's direction on PC?).