PDA

View Full Version : Where ???? Is my product key!!!!! I >>>>pre<<<< ordered

Itachi_2206
06-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Where is my .............product key WTF is this .... i pre ordered on purpose and now my friend goes to the store and buys it and is playing before i am!! Give me my KEY!!

DeathBCome
06-28-2012, 03:52 PM
If you ordered it on steam you have to completely close steam. Dont just X out make sure it is completely closed. Then open steam back up go to your game library and left click on game it should say get product key.

Aki0
06-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Having the same freakin problem here, i pre ordered on purpose so i could play Fast And Quick... but it seems the Store would be quicker.. the hell is this this is not why i BUYED this game paying some freakin 50 euro to only not being able to play it.. i mean.. whats the problem.. SEND Me The Freakin KEY ****it.. and i dint buy it from steam.. i buyed it from Ubisoft site it self..

Itachi_2206
06-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah but i ordered from the ubisoft site, didnt get anything from steam:S and im bummed out about it!!! freakin suxxx i so wanted to play!!!!!

Riplex761
06-29-2012, 02:24 PM
I dont received a key too. I ask the support and now i wait 24 Hours for an answer !!!!

Mr_Shade
06-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Your product key should be emailed to you on your order confirmation.

If you have checked your spam folders, both locally and online [in the case of online mail providers such as gmail] - you will need to contact Ubishop support.

They are the only people able to help with your order - make sure you give them all of the order information, such as Order references etc.

Aki0
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM
The Product Key Send System of Ubisoft is a failed one.. i called like 3/4 times and send like 5 mails only to find out from them that the product keys ARE in fact allready binded to the Order Number
But the auto mail system isnt mailing them.. fkn s*ckers seriously.. paying 50 freakin euro for it and not getting it.. and most funny of it.. they'r saying they have NO Clue what so ever on
how long its gonna take to get it right.. so in other words.. might be today.. tomorrow.. next week.. maby a little exaggerated but at this point im not gonna be supprised by anything from them anymore... second day allready half gone by a long shot and STILL No Freakin key.. so i say.. freakin su-ck it Ubisnobs gief my cash back!!!!!!

By the way.. sorry for some crappy English.