PDA

View Full Version : English for french players ??

SiriusXAim
06-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi there. I kinda missed the WD forums. Which is pretty bad since I want this game soo badly and that I'm one of the administrators on the Watch Dogs wikia. I suck.
But I corrected the mistake. If I gotta do an introduction thread, just tell me where and i'll do it.

OK, Here's one thing that intrigue me. I'm French. So I live in France, where games are usually dubbed in French. However, I hate when games are dubbed in French because it's rare to have a good French dubbing. Some are good, like Gears 2 and Assassin creed, some others are FUBAR, like Mass effect.
Plus, I always prefer the English dubbing and voices..

SO I asked myself this question: Will the English version be available on the French Xbox 360 of the game? Or will it be in French only like Halo, MW etc. In other words will we be able to change the game's language by changing the consoles language?

Thanks in advance.

Mrxknown_JG
06-28-2012, 06:57 PM
I live in the US and speak English, so I never had a problem with dubbing. But I would think games wouldn't limit you to just one language for a given country. SO I would hope and think the game would include French, English, and at least possibly Spanish dubbing.

SiriusXAim
06-30-2012, 11:20 AM
I hope so. Otherwise, iI'll return the game to the store immediately and order a UK copy online....

Mr_Shade
07-01-2012, 06:32 PM
At present - no information is available about the games language support selection.

Most Ubisoft titles support multiple - and it reads the location information from your console - so you can sometimes change it, if you change your location.