PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo Emplyee of the month and "get all MP bonuses in one session" HELP

Tortyreus
06-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Hello, I was wondering if there were any people out there that could help me get the "Abstergo Employee of the Month" and the other one where you have to get all MultiPlayer bonuses in one match. I don't have a mic (bit low on cash, so can't get one either, and with the new AC coming out, I rather save money for that.) but if we plan how we play the game it'll be alright anyway. I really desperately want this achievement, only need those 2 and then I have Brotherhood achievements done (only need a few AC 1 ones, and the new DLC related Revelations ones and then I have all AC achievements). Just post here on this thread or PM me.

Also, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place of the forums.

AwkwardlyBruta
06-26-2012, 06:32 PM
You don't need to get all bonuses in one session, you're probably just stuck on EV. Go play wanted with gun poison, then once you get a midair bring smoke disguise, and get a OSB focus hidden, that should be like 7-8 of the bonuses you need, then just go for the bonuses that are harder to get.

obliviondoll
06-26-2012, 07:16 PM
I think they meant all CO-OP bonuses in one session, because there IS a trophy for that.

And if they aren't missing EV, it'll be Triple Escape or one of the Co-Op bonuses that's been missed.

Triple Escape you can get easily enough in Manhunt if you hunt around for a bad opposing team, and the co-op bonuses are easy when you're actively trying for them.

Tortyreus
06-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Yeah I did mean the achieve for all CO-OP bonuses, sorry for confusion.
No, I've played Manhunt from lvl 11 to 50 and can't seem to get it because teammates don't co-operate enough.
Also, finding a game of any type in Brotherhood is nearly impossible and I think it'll dissappear with AC III. (tbh, I'm surprised it's still played)

@ AwkwardBruta; it's not that easy.. Can't tell if you're trolling or not, btw.. Have you played Brotherhood Wanted lately? Every time I try to get a quality kill that'll give me a few nice bonuses, some kid shoots me down with pistol for 100 points. (I broke my controller 6 months ago when I raged cause of this, only needed 2 more bonuses for EV and I was maybe 5 secs away from my target and he pistols me after using templar-sight. Not kidding.)

Also, I know for a fact EV is the only one I need for Employee of the Month. I've made a checklist 6 months ago and I've done them all (except for EV of course.)

obliviondoll
06-26-2012, 08:00 PM
What platform are you playing the game on?

I know on PS3, if you switch between DLC off and DLC 2.0 you can usually find a decent number of Wanted and Manhunt games, and those are the best modes for what you're after.

For EV, you need to be patient, but you CAN get it legitimately, and it's better than cheating to do it. And don't try and kid yourself, boosting for trophies/achievements IS cheating. And AB's advice is good advice for getting EV, so it's worth following it and just keeping at it. You won't ALWAYS get EV, but it will help you to get it and finally hit AEOTM.

Also, you don't need teammates who work with you for a Triple, just need defensive players on your team and a bit of luck with a bad opposing team. Lure the chasing pursuers to your teammates, and they'll defend you just to avoid being killed themselves.

Of course, I can't really talk, I'm the weirdo who got my first Triple Escape in Alliance.

Tortyreus
06-26-2012, 09:17 PM
What platform are you playing the game on?

I know on PS3, if you switch between DLC off and DLC 2.0 you can usually find a decent number of Wanted and Manhunt games, and those are the best modes for what you're after.

For EV, you need to be patient, but you CAN get it legitimately, and it's better than cheating to do it. And don't try and kid yourself, boosting for trophies/achievements IS cheating. And AB's advice is good advice for getting EV, so it's worth following it and just keeping at it. You won't ALWAYS get EV, but it will help you to get it and finally hit AEOTM.

Also, you don't need teammates who work with you for a Triple, just need defensive players on your team and a bit of luck with a bad opposing team. Lure the chasing pursuers to your teammates, and they'll defend you just to avoid being killed themselves.

Of course, I can't really talk, I'm the weirdo who got my first Triple Escape in Alliance.

Hmm I'll try that, maybe it'll give me some games. I'm on Xbox 360 by the way. But Wanted is really annoying, that mode made me break my controller haha, and the points aren't as good as Manhunt (I'm 50 now, doesn't matter anymore but it's nicer to play anyway). I think the problem with Wanted is that no one hides, because it gives no points.

Also, I look at boosting differently (possibly because of Gears of War, those Seriously achievements just beg to be boosted, try getting Seriously 3.0 Legit. Won't happen in this life-time, I'll tell you that.). We get games of only 10 minutes and must get 15 bonuses for a single bonus for an achievement with people running on roofs, pistolling you down from across the map, people running towards you (causing a Chase) etc etc, it's really annoying. Almost getting over 800 points for a kill just to be killed for 100 points? Please.. One game I played (off topic, but it's fun story to share) this one guy had 10 kills and 1100 points.

For example, there's no way in Hell that the majority of the people that have all AC 1 achievements got the 420 flags and 60 Templars without using maps or guides.
Killing a guard with a bag dropping from a lift in Brotherhood is also VERY unlikely to happen accidentally.

Also, I already have triple escape (thought I wrote that as well in my previous post, not sure though) once so I don't need that one.

UrbanSaint
06-26-2012, 09:47 PM
I would encourage you to legitimately try to get the EV instead of asking for friends to help you. It just feel like more of an accomplishment in my opinion when you finally do succeed.

One tip I suggest is go for the bonuses that you can control such as:
-First Blood (almost always a must when trying to get EV, even if it means you have to chase kill/gun someone for it)
-Incognito
-Silent
-Discreet
-Hidden (you can use Strong or Rapid Reload Disguise to aid you in this)
-Poison
-Acrobatic
-Focus (you can use smoke bomb to help aid you in this)
-Mid Air (must use gun)
-Stun
-Escape (easier if you are in a completely noob lobby since your pursuer obviously has to initiate the chase sequence)

The other bonuses are a little trickier to get and kind of require just dumb luck:
-Poacher
-Savior
-Grounded
-Revenge
-Chain (kill your target within 10 seconds(?) after getting the escape bonus)
-Close Call (get the escape bonus when the chaser was nearby)
-Lure (can use morph to help)
Happy EV hunting ;)

true_gamer316
06-27-2012, 04:47 AM
EV can be tricky, I really don't have tips for you I got it just normally no real tricks or stunts to it.

but just play quite abit, and eventually you will get it.

if you have the DLC assasinate is the easiest to do in.

Tortyreus
06-27-2012, 12:00 PM
But, wait.... Don't the Variation and Greater Variation count towards the 15 bonuses you need for EV?! They are bonuses too, right?

beewood
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
But, wait.... Don't the Variation and Greater Variation count towards the 15 bonuses you need for EV?! They are bonuses too, right?

They don't count towards EV.