PDA

View Full Version : New bug with uplay action

Vahagn33
06-26-2012, 07:17 AM
I have 10+ friends , and i burn 1 rabbid from each, but uplay action not count.
http://www.facebook.com/vahagn.danielyan

Xhane
06-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Hello! it should be fixed now! Let us know if it is fine for you! :)

Vahagn33
06-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Hello! it should be fixed now! Let us know if it is fine for you! :)
No it still doesnt unlock(((((((((

UBIkawaiiluna
07-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Hello Vahagn33,

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

If the problem still persists, please send a bug report to our customer support here: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454 by clicking "Ask a Question" to get a solution on your account specifically.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension.

Good luck!

Starcat5
07-04-2012, 01:04 PM
I've had to send a ticket in for both "Nice Burn!", as well as the one for reaching level 5. I can only hope they get this fixed before I have to deal with the "Load of Cans" Action. That one will be hard to prove that I've done the work, and just as hard to keep track of on my end so I KNOW it didn't tick off.

UBIkawaiiluna
07-04-2012, 02:32 PM
We hope the issue will be resolved for you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Rekalty
07-06-2012, 06:56 PM
While all FB games have the "Beta" tag, due to legal reasons, im sure, this game really deserves the Beta Tag. Feels like it was released too early, UPlay integration not working, free energy from friends causing connection loss/crashes, buildings you're unable to remove, Invading trees not counting, burning rabbids also not working, cant delete Finger Spinning Good buildings, now that the event is over, since I didnt want to PAY for it to be finished. Ubisoft makes some of the best games out there, and yet, this one is so filled with bugs and errors...

UBIkawaiiluna
07-06-2012, 07:45 PM
While all FB games have the "Beta" tag, due to legal reasons, im sure, this game really deserves the Beta Tag. Feels like it was released too early, UPlay integration not working, free energy from friends causing connection loss/crashes, buildings you're unable to remove, Invading trees not counting, burning rabbids also not working, cant delete Finger Spinning Good buildings, now that the event is over, since I didnt want to PAY for it to be finished. Ubisoft makes some of the best games out there, and yet, this one is so filled with bugs and errors...

Thank you for sharing your feedbwaack with us. Even if it's not always positive, it's nice to hear player's opinions.

I've forwarded your comment to our developer team.

Rekalty
07-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah, tried not making it an all our Rage. I have great, love I guess, towards the various game series Ubisoft makes, can't be pure win every time, this game just feels like it was released early, for whatever reason.

Vahagn33
07-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Hi I send help request to customer support and they mannualy unlocked Nice Burn! action for me, but then i reach the city level and collect load cans now 3rd action not unlock. Plz Fix it, cause i need uplay points)

UBIkawaiiluna
07-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Hello again Vahagn33,

I reported your new issue to the developer team.

They are currently working on a fix concerning the bug with Uplay rewards. It's a known issue.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension! :)

SabRiK95
08-06-2012, 07:47 PM
I have the problem with action Nice Burn, I have to send a ticket or you will fix it?

AniUbi
09-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi Sab,

Thanks for your report. Please contact our customer support http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454 by clicking "Ask a question" to get a solution on your account specifically. Make sure you are logged in the right Facebook or Uplay account and that you choose "Rabbids Invasion" in the scroll down menu before you send