PDA

View Full Version : I seem to remember about a year or two ago, a poster put the

payrob07
06-26-2012, 05:44 AM
coordinates from ACB on here and laid out this elaborate prediction (maybe) or something. (I can't really remember what the context of his post was but....) This poster straight up called the location of this game. Props to him.

-Turin, New York. In either an underground spring, irrigation pond (which I doubt because it is in the middle of the woods), or a marsh/swamp area.
-The Mohawk Nation was not exactly in that area of up state NY, but much of the Revolutionary and French and Indian (7 Years War, for the Europeans on here, I got y'all)
- Something is important about this body of water/hole in the ground.

Anyway, I apologize to the mods on this site if this has already been acknowledged, I am not on here... at all. But I just remembered some poster calling this and wanted to give him props. You guys can lock it or delete it, I won't be offended.

obliviondoll
06-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Wasn't the location in NY already confirmed to be important to the story during ACR? As in that specific location, not just the general area?

WolfTemplar94
06-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Someone should put the coordinates into Google Maps and screenshot it.

SaintPerkele
06-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Interesting fact: The spot (which marks the Great Temple) in Turin makes a perfect pythagorean triangle when connected with Florence, NY and Rome, NY.

GeneralTrumbo
06-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Interesting fact: The spot (which marks the Great Temple) in Turin makes a perfect pythagorean triangle when connected with Florence, NY and Rome, NY.

I wonder if Florence, NY and Rome, NY will have significance in AC3.

Locopells
06-28-2012, 11:07 AM
There's a Florence and a Rome in the states?!

playassassins1
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
I wonder if Florence, NY and Rome, NY will have significance in AC3.

I think Rome will. Since a Temple is located there.

ignition11
06-28-2012, 12:20 PM
There's a Florence and a Rome in the states?!

actually, did you know that there is a city called Rome in every continent.

Locopells
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Really? Figures I suppose, a lot of people have wanted to be the New Romans.

brick177
06-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Really? Figures I suppose, a lot of people have wan'ted to be the New Romans.

The US is full of cities named for other cities around the world. Mostly because immigrants would come here and name their settlement after where they came from. Any place named Rome was probably settled by Italians...

Here's a fun site: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_cities_in_the_US_are_named_after_European_cit ies

Lot's of English cities too!

ignition11
06-28-2012, 12:37 PM
indeed so

pdw1992
06-28-2012, 05:36 PM
It would also be worth noting that there is a Turin, Italy as well. And that General Cornwallis, a British general during the American Revolution, attended the military academy in Turin, Italy. I don't know if that means anything, but there it is.

rileypoole1234
06-28-2012, 05:40 PM
It would also be worth noting that there is a Turin, Italy as well. And that General Cornwallis, a British general during the American Revolution, attended the military academy in Turin, Italy. I don't know if that means anything, but there it is.

Shroud of Turin=Turin, Italy.

I remember that Thread. There was some sort of perfect triangle between Turin, Rome, and Florence New York if I'm remembering correctly.