PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Absolution modern day Assassin creed?

mockers00
06-26-2012, 04:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pal859keA

A concept video of how Hitman will work. It kind of is like Assassin creed except a modern day. Now Assassin Creed and Hitman are obviously way different but this game looks like it gives you many ways to Assassinate your target and blend in with crowds *Just like AC* In way it borrows alot of what AC has already.

What do you think of Hitman? and how the Hitman ABS Vs AC3 will do in the Assassin area *Obviously there both different games*. Obviously I am buying AC3 but Hitman has me instrested nonetheless.

Do you think AC will ever try to take the series to the modern day? this would obviously be like AC4 but it would be interesting if AC devolpers could compete in modern day Assassin era.

Also btw this thread was not meant to promote Hitman Absolution, I was just pointing out it kind of borrows stuff from AC and how it's another type of Assassin game. Nonetheless both respect to Ubisoft and Square Enix for tackling the Assassin world and making my life awesome.

I had to edit because people were not understanding when I said "Hitman looks like it copies AC" what I mean by that is

Hitman seems to be barrowing thing's from AC that hitman did not have such as

Blend in crowds

Escape/hide from guards

Multiple way's to kill the target including poison which is in AC

Hitman set the foundation for most Assassintion games but AC honestly created something way diffrent then Hitman with free running no guns and everything based with a hidden blade and etc.

rileypoole1234
06-26-2012, 04:31 AM
AC already has some modern day aspects. I'm going to buy both AC3 and Hitman Absolution. I think though if anything is a modern day Assassin's Creed, it's Watch Dogs.

mockers00
06-26-2012, 04:55 AM
AC already has some modern day aspects. I'm going to buy both AC3 and Hitman Absolution. I think though if anything is a modern day Assassin's Creed, it's Watch Dogs.

True except watch dog's he is not really an Assassin, to be honest in watch dog's it's kind of more realistic. In watch dog's he does not have that athletic ability and etc etc. His approach in the demor really was not Assassin like. Although I will be buying Watch Dogs over any of those games if it had to come down to it.

Well I ment modern day as right now 2012, not 1700+

InfamousQ1987
06-26-2012, 05:01 AM
I think watch dogs will be the closest we'll get to a modern day AC game. Hey, at least ubisoft is developing watch dogs, I think it looks great.

Flying-Assassin
06-26-2012, 06:45 AM
Hitman came before the Assassin's Creed franchise.

matteume
06-26-2012, 07:08 AM
7 years before AC to be exactly, IO has already released 4 games of Hitman, to PC and old gen consoles.

mockers00
06-26-2012, 07:26 AM
I know Hitman came before AC, but some of the features are not features they had a while back either due to technology or etc.

De Filosoof
06-26-2012, 11:06 AM
AAArrrggh, assassin's creed already has modern day assassins in it...

Calvarok
06-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Ummm, Hitman came out before Assassin's Creed. If anything, Assassin's Creed is a historical Hitman.

mockers00
06-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Ummm, Hitman came out before Assassin's Creed. If anything, Assassin's Creed is a historical Hitman.

I edited my thread since you could not understand.

I realize Hitman layed foundations for Asssasin games but you misread what I said.

I was refering to Hitman ABSOLULTION *The newest game* copying features *Or similar ones* from AC.

And no Hitman is not a historical Assassin creed at all. Both the games are waaay diffrent.

I do not see Hitman free running and running through tree tops and doing leap of faiths or blending in with crowds *which is what I was refering to as hitman using AC crowd system idea* and using the enviorment or using chase breakers.

Also Hitman does not have combat like AC creed, mostly because he can use guns, but I think the combat in hitman is more one hit or a couple hit kills. or silent combat kills

Locopells
06-26-2012, 11:56 AM
I remember the rumors saying that AC1 was HM5!

obliviondoll
06-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Both Hitman and Assassin's Creed have borrowed ideas from one another.

Hitman isn't a modern version of AC, and AC isn't a historical Hitman, they're both unique, but there are shared elements.

So yes, OP, there are similarities to AC in a new feature in Hitman, but that doesn't make it an AC game.

shobhit7777777
06-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Hitman seems to be barrowing thing's from AC that hitman did not have such as

Blend in crowds

Escape/hide from guards

Multiple way's to kill the target including poison which is in AC

Hitman set the foundation for most Assassintion games but AC honestly created something way diffrent then Hitman with free running no guns and everything based with a hidden blade and etc.

Hitman did all of those things before Assassin's Creed

If anything Assassin's Creed is an Ancient Hitman.

Hitman is an actual assassination game...not an action-adventure game like AC3. It is a far better and deeper stealth/assassin experience than any of the past AC games....although AC3 does have some additions that emphasize the "stealth" in an Assassin's game.
The Hitman franchise REALLY allows you to flex those creative murder muscles. It's what AC 2-2.3 should have incorporated - Proper Assassinations..instead of scripted events and "Exotic gameplay" :rolleyes:

I'll be getting both BTW

WolfTemplar94
06-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Watch Dogs looks a lot like a modern day Assassin's Creed game. I really wish it was to be honest. They've created a living breathing world from the looks of it. I would love to run around with a hidden blade in that game.

GeneralTrumbo
06-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Watch Dogs looks a lot like a modern day Assassin's Creed game. I really wish it was to be honest. They've created a living breathing world from the looks of it. I would love to run around with a hidden blade in that game.

I know right!!!!!

Locopells
06-28-2012, 11:09 AM
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=126779

mockers00
06-28-2012, 11:40 AM
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=126779

What's the point of posting this? 2 different communities?

Are you trying to troll or something?, because your always trying to start stuff with me constantly.. Maybe you been looking at to many trains brah.

Locopells
06-28-2012, 11:49 AM
Two different communities where th OP is called Mockers on both. Yeah right, I'm so pointless.

Only you could construe an insult from a link, geez...

mockers00
06-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Two different communities where th OP is called Mockers on both. Yeah right, I'm so pointless.

Only you could construe an insult from a link, geez...

I never said it wasn't me idiot. I said it's two different communities as in why are you posting the link? what's your "point"?

I don't find it as an insult I find it as weird? you want my facebook and my phone number to? and my personal hour by hour feed, why you stalkin bro? and second off why do you care? ;\

playassassins1
06-28-2012, 12:09 PM
I never said it wasn't me idiot. I said it's two different communities as in why are you posting the link? what's your "point"?

I don't find it as an insult I find it as weird? you want my facebook and my phone number to? and my personal hour by hour feed, why you stalkin bro? and second off why do you care? ;\

How old are you?

mockers00
06-28-2012, 12:15 PM
How old are you?

19?, how old are you ASL? ;]

Locopells
06-28-2012, 12:23 PM

I'm only answering this, since if I don't you'll be all 'ha ha I'm right'. It will, however, be my last post on the subject though. I'm running out of cookies to feed the trolls with...

If you're not denying it was you, then what is the problem with linking the two topics? There is such a thing as inter-community communication, and each might want to contribute to the other. You clearly think each has something to say, or you wouldn't have started the same topic on both. If that’s not the case, what was your 'point'?

You accuse me of starting something with you by posting a link, QED you had more of a problem with it then just finding it 'weird'. Fair enough last time we argued, I pissed you off, but starting all this over a link I posted purely for information, really? As for the rest of that sentence - what the hell are you talking about?!

This all does rather beg the question:

How old are you?

That's it, I'm done. Can we have a serious conversation now? Anybody?!

playassassins1
06-28-2012, 12:25 PM
19?, how old are you ASL? ;]

20. Just asking.

mockers00
06-28-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm only answering this, since if I don't you'll be all 'ha ha I'm right'. It will, however, be my last post on the subject though. I'm running out of cookies to feed the trolls with...

If you're not denying it was you, then what is the problem with linking the two topics? There is such a thing as inter-community communication, and each might want to contribute to the other. You clearly think each has something to say, or you wouldn't have started the same topic on both. If that’s not the case, what was your 'point'?

You accuse me of starting something with you by posting a link, QED you had more of a problem with it then just finding it 'weird'. Fair enough last time we argued, I pissed you off, but starting all this over a link I posted purely for information, really? As for the rest of that sentence - what the hell are you talking about?!

This all does rather beg the question:

That's it, I'm done. Can we have a serious conversation now? Anybody?!

The last thread you did not piss me off, you said something totally off topic and took words out of context? then I simply responded not to take words out of context? Um, why would I say I am right?

You know why you linked the thread don't play dumb, and thanks but I do not need you to link them together I like them how they are I am a big boy if I wanted them linked I would of done so sir. BTW actually the other thread is nothing like this one? I talk about Arkham City and Hitman mostly? I just added Assassins Creed to it for more comparison, it's technically a totally different topic that's somewhat similar that has Hitman gameplay video on it.

Serious conversation? I didn't know you took Assassins Creed 3 conversations serious. Considering it's a game, it was a normal conversation until you tried to post a link with no purpose or point what-so-ever? It was a troll move don't play dumb otherwise you would have explained on the link the purpose of you posting it like you said "To create inter-community within communities" whatever you say Yoda.... pretty sure there is 2 different forums for a reason bud.

Last post? I wish you would never post on any of my threads or quote anything I say your plain annoying and backout troll. You say something or do something smart then play innocent and act like the nice guy at the end. If you want proof just look how you acted on the last thread, looked like a little VJJ and your the one that started it. freaking idiot.....

20. Just asking.

That's it i'm done. Obviously he likes the way I type and is trying to get at me. Can we have a serious speed dating sub forum now.

Locopells
06-28-2012, 02:20 PM
This message is hidden because mockers00 is on your ignore list (http://forums.ubi.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

mockers00
06-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Lol, your so dumb......

Look what this wimp PMED me after I asked him not troll on my threads.

Reported and ignored. See ya in hell!

What is even weirder is that you created an account on the Hitman forums with one post with a link to this thread. Ironic isn't it OrbitHouse on Hitman forums. Your not even a true forum member there you just made that account today and just posted one post that you used to troll with to link a thread.

Stop playing dumb and trying to act innocent...

Exposed?

mockers00
06-28-2012, 02:49 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/685866-Hitman-Absolution-modern-day-Assassin-creed

Wow

BRANDONxPRODIGY
06-29-2012, 12:38 AM
ive already made a thread about a modern day AC using hitman aspects

Locopells
06-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Was that the one about Watchdogs?

DeadlyShad0w47
06-29-2012, 12:59 AM
I fking LOL'd from this thread name just as soon as i saw it. A HITMAN game, barrowing things from ac?? ROFLCOPTER, have u ever played any hitman game(the first one 'Codename: 47 came in year 2000) be4 seeing Absolution? Hitman games allways were something like I would call 'Murder simulator' while AC were actions oriented game with some stealth elements and scripted events.

Oh, and btw THIS

Hitman did all of those things before Assassin's Creed

If anything Assassin's Creed is an Ancient Hitman.

Hitman is an actual assassination game...not an action-adventure game like AC3. It is a far better and deeper stealth/assassin experience than any of the past AC games....although AC3 does have some additions that emphasize the "stealth" in an Assassin's game.
The Hitman franchise REALLY allows you to flex those creative murder muscles. It's what AC 2-2.3 should have incorporated - Proper Assassinations..instead of scripted events and "Exotic gameplay" :rolleyes:

I'll be getting both BTW

GunnarGunderson
06-29-2012, 01:31 AM
While Hitman did come first, Hitman 5 seems to be borrowing heavily from AC with the Easymode-O-Vision and the absolute disregard for stealth favour of action

Locopells
06-29-2012, 01:54 AM
How much of the preview stuff have you seen? Stealth is still a big part of the game, if you play it that way. If anything, it's easier to go stealthy, judging by what's been shown.

GunnarGunderson
06-29-2012, 04:11 AM
How much of the preview stuff have you seen? Stealth is still a big part of the game, if you play it that way. If anything, it's easier to go stealthy, judging by what's been shown.

which game? I know you're not talking about Hitman: NoBateson

Locopells
06-29-2012, 11:23 AM
OK, try this, some action, some stealth:

And this, forget the middle bit, both the begining and the end are stealth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td3CNRo8w1o

Lousy quality, but you get the idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr7slZFX2j4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7NcHrczRIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Q_ckLj898&feature=relmfu

And then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKjyS6USeiw

DeadlyShad0w47
06-29-2012, 11:27 AM
While Hitman did come first, Hitman 5 seems to be borrowing heavily from AC with the Easymode-O-Vision and the absolute disregard for stealth favour of action
LMAO. Hahaha. Eagle vision?? More like dedective mode from Batman:AA, but it's only an addition for the major Hitman game-core. U obviously haven't seen any newest gameplays or previews which says that it's the same Hitman game, probably even the best of them all which brings what fans allways loved + some new additions. Oh and btw- hardcore fans can costumise the difficulty, etc.. There's even a Pursit mode that completely turns off the hud, instinc feature. Srsly before commenting such a bs, check the facts of the game first. "Disregard for stealth" - lol, u probably judge it by an old footage of library gameplay right? - Which was designed to show the new features, it was lineral in purpose for showing off the game's new mechanics(devs also said you could finish that level in multiple ways). And even that level probably will have more steatlh than the whole AC3 thing. Don't get me wrong - I like AC, but when u say something like 'Hitman steals something from AC' it's just WRONG.

GunnarGunderson
06-29-2012, 06:24 PM
LMAO. Hahaha. Eagle vision?? More like dedective mode from Batman:AA, but it's only an addition for the major Hitman game-core. U obviously haven't seen any newest gameplays or previews which says that it's the same Hitman game, probably even the best of them all which brings what fans allways loved + some new additions. Oh and btw- hardcore fans can costumise the difficulty, etc.. There's even a Pursit mode that completely turns off the hud, instinc feature. Srsly before commenting such a bs, check the facts of the game first. "Disregard for stealth" - lol, u probably judge it by an old footage of library gameplay right? - Which was designed to show the new features, it was lineral in purpose for showing off the game's new mechanics(devs also said you could finish that level in multiple ways). And even that level probably will have more steatlh than the whole AC3 thing. Don't get me wrong - I like AC, but when u say something like 'Hitman steals something from AC' it's just WRONG.

I've seen one mission with actual hitman gameplay (even though there were only about three or four ways to complete it) and 2 or 3 demos where 47 is hiding around corners and acting like he's Sam Fisher

mockers00
06-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Hitman fanboys, Hitman did come out first but this new Hitman seems to be barrowing stuff from AC and Batman and it's not a bad thing. Obviously Hitman created the first stealth and others barrowed from it but stop pointing out the obvious stuff and look at the stuff Hitman is actually barrowing noobs.

Eagle Vision, decative mode aka in Hitman instinct except you can turn it off in Hitman if you want a challange

Crowds and blend in crowds, AC did this first but it's not a bad thing or stealing that Hitman is just taking something that works and making it better and more hitman gameplay crowd.

I am not saying Hitman is stealing things just more taking obvious thing's that work, nothing wrong with that many people took things from hitman.

Like I said a billiion times which people never want to read and just blast the other stuff I wrote, Hitman and AC and arkham city are all 3 diffrent games and even with similiar features they all turn out diffrent and used diffrently.

DeadlyShad0w47
06-29-2012, 10:32 PM
No fanboyism here. Just telling u the facts that there's absolutely nothing that Hitman barrows from AC. And if u thing that Instict looks similar to Eeagle vision - u are wrong, cuz it's not. Instict as a 'whole' doesn't even look similar to Ac related stuff, it does look more like Batman's detective mode(only for vision, im not even talking about Pont Shooting/Blending in/ disquise infiltrations/etc).. And just to remind u - crowds were already in Hitman: Blood Money(2006) -, only the tech back in the days wasn't that good. Both are good franchises but if we are talking about variety of killing your target - there's no such game that could beat hitman's killbox core gameplay.

mockers00
06-29-2012, 11:04 PM
No fanboyism here. Just telling u the facts that there's absolutely nothing that Hitman barrows from AC. And if u thing that Instict looks similar to Eeagle vision - u are wrong, cuz it's not. Instict as a 'whole' doesn't even look similar to Ac related stuff, it does look more like Batman's detective mode(only for vision, im not even talking about Pont Shooting/Blending in/ disquise infiltrations/etc).. And just to remind u - crowds were already in Hitman: Blood Money(2006) -, only the tech back in the days wasn't that good. Both are good franchises but if we are talking about variety of killing your target - there's no such game that could beat hitman's killbox core gameplay.

Bloodmoneys crowds were there for no reason....... You can't even call that a system

Yeah actually on the Hitman forums I compared Arkham City Decective mode to instinct.

Like I said it's not directly stealing AC crowd system but it's obvious I am sure it gave Hitman idea's of using the crowd in diffrent ways to escape and plan or plot your kills.

Hitman Poision move, I am pretty sure they never had that but I have not played Hitman ina while so I could be wrong

BTW, can't beat Hitmans killbox core gameplay? you can't even compare Hitman to AC like that? like I said they are 2 totally different games, AC is not Hitman and Hitman is not AC, even with simliar systems integrated. AC is light on way's to kill targets but it does give you various way's to kill them and I am sure in AC3 there will be even more. Also AC is not just a stealth game, it obviously features Free running and etc. I personally think overall AC is better and more fun franchise but Hitman is a nice stealth game with mad variety and SANDBOX levels it's not a totally free game, which is kind of good for the gameplay but I was kind of hoping it would of done a more open world but either way I like the way it is.

You really can't even compare Splinter cell to Hitman either, specially the newer series of splinter cell. Hitman to me seems to be the most realistic stealth game on the market ATM.

Black_Widow9
06-30-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm going to lock this Flame War. If you cannot post respectfully to each other I suggest you don't post.