PDA

View Full Version : Will Assassin's Creed 3 have a ps3 demo dowloadable at the PSN ?

ACMFX
06-26-2012, 12:35 AM
I wish play the demo, since I had seen it, but generaly, I've never seen any Assassin's creed demo before, unless the ACRevelations, but it is just for plus players, so I want to know if the ubisoft will put a AC3 demo, or I will need wait a long to play ?

rileypoole1234
06-26-2012, 12:37 AM
Probably not. You said it yourself, an AC game has never had a playable demo.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-26-2012, 01:25 AM
There might be a multiplayer demo soon, but not a single player demo thats fore sure. Ubisoft never releases SP demos for AC franchises D:

Flying-Assassin
06-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Most likely not. It'll probably have a Multiplayer Beta, though.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-26-2012, 02:51 AM
^ This

GunnarGunderson
06-26-2012, 02:53 AM
Probably not. You said it yourself, an AC game has never had a playable demo.

Well this game has had a munch different advertising approach than the other games, two full trailers before E3.

mockers00
06-26-2012, 03:16 AM
Could be possible, but I think the PSN multiplayer beta will be coming out. It's came out for brotherhood and revlations and if Ubisoft reads the forums or gives a crap about what we want the multiplayer beta will defiantly be coming out. Also I think a short single player demo *On both systems* with boundaries would be good advertisement since the MP and single player are way different. I would just use that frontier mission. It seemed really short and if somone tried to explore the frontier a message on there screen would be like "leaving demo area in 5 seconds you will respawn"

ACMFX
06-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the answers guys ! I'll wait for the multiplayer beta like the others AC games, but hope it will be for normal PSN users, 'cuz the other games were just for the plus users, affs