PDA

View Full Version : Why is Clay (subject 16) in the animus 2.0?

pepper_duo
06-24-2012, 01:37 PM
It dawned on me going through the Lost archive dlc that subject 16 (clay) was regressed or whatever it's called (animused??) on the animus 1.0, the one in Vidics lab from AC1. This is re-enforced in memory sequence 4 on the Lost Archive.
My understanding of it is he's trapped/waiting or whatever sort of in the deep root levels of the animus. Thats the animus 1 though. We spent all of the time seeing subject 16's stuff whilst in the animus 2.0 with the assasins in AC2 onwards and met his 'whatever' in revelations while in animus 2. I seem to remember the animus 2 was put together by the techie chick?

Clay isn't Desmond's dad so cant be ancestral memory passed on so I'm missing something. How'd Clay get out of animus 1 into 2.0??
Maybe Lucy brought more than a copy of Desmond's backups from the animus 1 while 'escaping' Abstergo?

Sorry If brought up before I looked but found nothing.

Assassin_M
06-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Because Lucy took the memory core from the Animus 1.28 and placed it in the Animus 2.0 and thus carried everything over from the Animus 1.28

pepper_duo
06-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Was everything then? ok guess that sorts it cheers.

Locopells
06-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah, they say so in the very first Glyph Puzzle in ACII (set by Clay/16), that it must have come over on the memory core.