PDA

View Full Version : GRFS Imprt GRAW2 Maps?

SteffB-87
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Would anybody else like to see graw1/2 maps released for GRFS, reworked to allow the cover system. I would love to play embassy, hideout, bunker, etc with the new game mechanics. I hope they are playing something like that

Travo0159
06-23-2012, 08:58 PM
good idea, maps are way too small now, sensor grenades cover like a quarter of the map lol, spreading things out would defiantly be a perk

PublicVermin
06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
i agree, i would personally like to see at LEAST 3 more maps no smaller than Mill. I do like Pipeline though, i am more a reckless player myself, and due to Pipeline's more CQC, kinda makes me think twice before i just jump to another location.

TurtleBAQ
06-23-2012, 10:51 PM
I would love River Bank from GRAW 2. One of my Fav maps of all time right there,

Liquidushime
06-24-2012, 12:32 AM
I agree with this, I like the maps, they are small, but bringing out bigger maps would give us a bit more variety. I would like to see Lagoon and Bonyard.

SteffB-87
06-24-2012, 12:37 AM
I like the maps in FS, especially sand storm, pipeline, and harbor, for some reason i do well on harbor, got some of my best scores on that map. But i miss playing the graw 2 maps, i still go on from time to time but im too used to the mechanics in FS now and get absolutely whooped lol

KoreaMostWanted
06-24-2012, 02:51 AM
How about Headquarters

blukrow71
06-24-2012, 06:43 AM
How about, old MAPS should already be in the game itself. Where are the Co-Op modes? Really? Campaign Mode, Multiplayer Mode and Guerilla Mode, thats IT! GRAW 2 overall as a game is better than GRFS. I'll still play it and its still fun. I love the cover and tagging system in GRFS but just wished the game had more CONTENT like GRAW 2, Black-Ops or MW3. GRFS has no Playability at all when it comes to game content. If you take the ONLINE play out of the equation, what do you have? Not Much. I think gamers want something new soooo... bad that they dont even know they are getting ripped off by UBI. The game itself should be $20 new, with the content they have in it. Surprising that the game got ratings from 7.5 - 9.2. As a whole package, the game is a 5.0. Its all about spreading the fun around whether your a Online player or a Solo/Co-Op player. Treyarch did it with Black-Ops and they even added an extra zombie mode with new and old maps. I played GRFS for 2 weeks and couldnt get into it because of the lack of game play it has. People keep on saying that "Guerilla Mode" is like "Horde". Its just another person trying to make a game sound good but in reality, it isnt. I guess "Guerilla" sounds and looks better than "Defend".

SteffB-87
06-24-2012, 09:40 AM
How about Headquarters

yeah i love headquarters, but embassy is the map i would love to see most in GRFS

SteffB-87
06-24-2012, 09:45 AM
How about, old MAPS should already be in the game itself. Where are the Co-Op modes? Really? Campaign Mode, Multiplayer Mode and Guerilla Mode, thats IT! GRAW 2 overall as a game is better than GRFS. I'll still play it and its still fun. I love the cover and tagging system in GRFS but just wished the game had more CONTENT like GRAW 2, Black-Ops or MW3. GRFS has no Playability at all when it comes to game content. If you take the ONLINE play out of the equation, what do you have? Not Much. I think gamers want something new soooo... bad that they dont even know they are getting ripped off by UBI. The game itself should be $20 new, with the content they have in it. Surprising that the game got ratings from 7.5 - 9.2. As a whole package, the game is a 5.0. Its all about spreading the fun around whether your a Online player or a Solo/Co-Op player. Treyarch did it with Black-Ops and they even added an extra zombie mode with new and old maps. I played GRFS for 2 weeks and couldnt get into it because of the lack of game play it has. People keep on saying that "Guerilla Mode" is like "Horde". Its just another person trying to make a game sound good but in reality, it isnt. I guess "Guerilla" sounds and looks better than "Defend".

I haven't played guerrilla much, most of my time has been spent on the multiplayer, i actually thought the co op missions in graw 2 would have been in it but they settled for a co op campaign i guess, which is not bad but i liked the set up in graw2, i hope they have big plans in dlc, looking forward to arctic strike

x2BEAST2CHEATx
06-24-2012, 10:54 AM
GRAW 2 maps - PLEASE!!

Disciplined187
06-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Great idea, GRAW 1 maps especially. 'Nowhere' CTF boy where those the days. 'Old Town, Nowhere, Boneyard, Bunkers, Ghost Town, Business Park'. Lagoon was excellent. Oh please don't forget Shipping Yard both daytime and sunset. Also from GRAW 2 the map seperated by a waterfall with forests on both sides can't recall the name.

Disciplined187
06-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Bunker can't leave out bunker.

many feet
06-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Embassy for the 50 billionth time! Jus add like two columns in front of the embassy and just a bit more cars to be used as cover.

jsn614
06-24-2012, 03:49 PM

Where did this even come from? The OP was talking about GRAW 2 maps, not how you feel about the game as a whole.

FifaJay
06-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Great idea,I think we would see these sooner on the Pc version though,and down to modders from the like's of GhostRecon.net.
But yeah it would be nice to see "bigger" maps from a few of the older titles combined(& game modes) ;)