PDA

View Full Version : George Washington the templar?

shanethebouncer
06-23-2012, 07:38 PM
I was recently playing through AC2 and came across one of subject 16's puzzles. The very first puzzle has you identify historical figures who obtained a Piece of Eden such as Queen Elizabeth and George Washington. It says that Washington was in possession of an apple in 1781 which intertwines with the upcoming game. Thoughts???

Aphex_Tim
06-23-2012, 07:42 PM
if i remember correctly AC3 ends in 1780 or 1781.
It could be possible that Connor found an apple and passed it to Washington. Or they found one together.
Time will tell i suppose!

shanethebouncer
06-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Ahh I didn't know that so that end year of the game coincides with the year that Washington has it, probably related.

WolfTemplar94
06-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I've been suspicious that the Forefathers are Templars for a little bit. It would line up with all the Freemason stuff.

eagleforlife1
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
It has been confirmed by Alex Hutchinson that AC3 ends after 1783.

De Filosoof
06-23-2012, 08:21 PM
I've been suspicious that the Forefathers are Templars for a little bit. It would line up with all the Freemason stuff.

That wouldn't make any sense.
Thomas Jefferson was against the private banking system, the system the templars created.

"I believe that banking (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/37700.html#) institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

De Filosoof
06-23-2012, 08:24 PM
It has been confirmed by Alex Hutchinson that AC3 ends after 1783.

Exactly, so it won't end with Washington getting the apple.
And by the way, it would be too predictable.

shanethebouncer
06-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Now don't get your nickers in a bunch this is all speculation. Although Templar ideals may align with free masons, I cant see how they would declare independence from one tyrannical power just to construct a new one.

TheHumanTowel
06-23-2012, 08:40 PM
That wouldn't make any sense.
Thomas Jefferson was against the banking system, the system the templars created.
I don't think the Templars created the banking system did they? They used those couriers but Giovanni Auditore was a banker and the Medici were a powerful banking family. Both enemies of the Templars.

De Filosoof
06-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I don't think the Templars created the banking system did they? They used those couriers but Giovanni Auditore was a banker and the Medici were a powerful banking family. Both enemies of the Templars.

They created capitalism and the federal reserve (it's stated in the glyph puzzles and ACR multiplayer).
Thomas Jefferson was against private banks.
And by the way, it doesn't mean every banker is a templar if templars created the banking system.

Assassin_M
06-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Having a Piece of Eden doesn't automatically make you a templar for Christ`s sake..

sticks165
06-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Having a Piece of Eden doesn't automatically make you a templar for Christ`s sake..

this.

shanethebouncer
06-23-2012, 10:00 PM

No it doesn't but I doubt he was and assassin an a free mason.

Assassin_M
06-23-2012, 10:01 PM
No it doesn't but I doubt he was and assassin an a free mason.
I also doubt him being an Assassin, but I strongly believe, from what has been hinted, that the Freemasons are a different Organization from both..

tarrero
06-23-2012, 10:59 PM
I also doubt him being an Assassin, but I strongly believe, from what has been hinted, that the Freemasons are a different Organization from both..

He will be, I guess, like King Richard from AC1 they even share the same voice actor haha, check out the first trailer hehe. But for now, is POINTLESS make any theories about whether if he is a templat or not...

Ferrith
06-29-2012, 11:35 AM
I don't think the Templars created the banking system did they?
They did. In History books it is mentioned that the Knight Templars were the first bankers in history, with lot of their activities being interpreted as precursors of the banking system as we know it today. There is a short passage about it in Wikipedia as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Knights_Templar

Aphex_Tim
06-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Well the world wasn't divided by Templars and Assassins so...

De Filosoof
06-29-2012, 02:43 PM
They did. In History books it is mentioned that the Knight Templars were the first bankers in history, with lot of their activities being interpreted as precursors of the banking system as we know it today. There is a short passage about it in Wikipedia as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Knights_Templar

Thanks for the info :)

MasterSimaYi
06-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey, another topic on this. Thank God we don't have any about this yet.

Lonesoldier2012
06-29-2012, 09:36 PM
The picture you're talking about is probably George Washington looking out into Yorktown after winning the battle with the Apple Of Eden.

Biomedical-Fire
06-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Obama is a Templar, he uses the apple every day to control the American public.

Lonesoldier2012
06-30-2012, 02:31 AM

And make people think Obamacare isn't a tax.

De Filosoof
06-30-2012, 02:32 AM

I think the most important templars are controlling him :p

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/obama29_19.jpg

Lonesoldier2012
06-30-2012, 02:34 AM
I think the most important templars are controlling him :p

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/obama29_19.jpg

Fema and the Jewish star? Lol

menacefox
06-30-2012, 04:21 AM
George Washington was a freemason.
Obama is a freemason.

In freemasonry, there is a chapter called "Knights Templar" and that chapter is for the Christian members. However, the chapter is about religion, nothing to do with banks.
Note: Freemasonry accepts only Christians, Jews and Muslims to become members.

So, was George Washington a templar? The answer is yes and no.
I know, the founders used the positive things from various sources throughout history to decide the best path for the USA. I.E. ideas from various orders, various doctrines, various holy books, etc.

The founders believed in freedom, human rights but also in balance.

So, the following are the assumption scenarios:
Will George Washington betray Connor? It's very possible.
Will Connor shift anger towards George Washington when George Washington becomes a freemason? It's very possible too.
Connor will fail to stop the Templars - explaining the long slavery issue in the U.S.A.

Honestly, it all depends where Ubisoft want's to go with this. Not too long ago, I read an article about Ubisoft's CEO claiming that the AC series may go up to 10 titles based on popularity. (not sure if it was just a rumor.)

Biomedical-Fire
06-30-2012, 04:25 AM
If he is re-elected, his next step is to push for a government sponsored term life insurance, so if you don't have both health and life insurance, your tax will be tripled. Quadrupled if you don't bundle homeowners or renters insurance with your Obamacare and life insurance.

Lonesoldier2012
06-30-2012, 04:31 AM
If he is re-elected, his next step is to push for a government sponsored term life insurance, so if you don't have both health and life insurance, your tax will be tripled. Quadrupled if you don't bundle homeowners or renters insurance with your Obamacare and life insurance.

So for Americans without insurance because it's too **** expensive already [me, my family] we're ****ed. Load your shotguns boy's. The end is coming near. Put on some Johnny cash and let's watch America burn. Please Texas. Become your own **** country again.

Biomedical-Fire
06-30-2012, 06:16 AM
I just read that Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is refusing to implement Obamacare in his state going against the SCOTUS ruling. Makes you wonder if more Republican governor's will do the same in their states.

Josegtx13
06-30-2012, 06:29 AM
And make people think Obamacare isn't a tax.

It's nice to see that I'm not the only who's not falling for Obamacare.

EDIT: I meant to say NOT falling for it. I'll fix it now.

Lonesoldier2012
06-30-2012, 06:41 AM
I just read that Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is refusing to implement Obamacare in his state going against the SCOTUS ruling. Makes you wonder if more Republican governor's will do the same in their states.

You can get a waver where you don't have to have health insurance etc. Hopefully me and my family can get one.

Biomedical-Fire
06-30-2012, 07:03 AM
You can get a waver where you don't have to have health insurance etc. Hopefully me and my family can get one.I'm in Canada and let me tell you, Universal Healthcare is a huge problem here and it just doesn't work, I don't see how Obamacare will be any different. I read that you can opt out if it goes against your religion or you have a financial hardship, which I see alot of Americans opting to do. I think Obamacare will put small business out of business because they won't be able to offer health insurance under Obamacare and there are people in the U.S. that simply just can't afford it. Obamacare should be renamed Templarcare! ;)

Lonesoldier2012
06-30-2012, 07:14 AM
I'm in Canada and let me tell you, Universal Healthcare is a huge problem here and it just doesn't work, I don't see how Obamacare will be any different. I read that you can opt out if it goes against your religion or you have a financial hardship, which I see alot of Americans opting to do. I think Obamacare will put small business out of business because they won't be able to offer health insurance under Obamacare and there are people in the U.S. that simply just can't afford it. Obamacare should be renamed Templarcare! ;)

It's just more money for our non American terrorist President to spend.