PDA

View Full Version : TIP-The Insidious Predators Open For New Members In Xbox Live ONLY !!

TIP_Curse
06-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Hello Every One My Name Is TIP Curse As U All Know Am An Predator Yes We Are New The Clan Was Mad Like Two Days Ago We Play Manhunt , Deathmatch We Are Looking For Manhunt Player's U Don't Have To Be Pro To Be With Us But We Will Me A Pro We Are Beast Players And We Are Fearless To Anyone ... We Love To Play For Fun We Are On Most Of The Time .. If Anyone Would Like To Join Send Me A Message GT:PaladinsCurse Or The Leaders TIP Cissaro , TIP Insidia.

Members:
TIP Cissaro (Leader)
TIP Insidia (Leader)
PaladinsCurse Soon Will Be TIP Curse

And More To Come :)

Tryouts:
I Da Hacker
Isochronos

RIP_baghdad
06-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Good luck to your clan and it will be nice to have manhunt games with your clan

TIP_Curse
06-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Good luck to your clan and it will be nice to have manhunt games with your clan

Occido Lumen
06-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Hello Every One My Name Is TIP Curse As U All Know Am An Predator Yes We Are New The Clan Was Mad Like Two Days Ago We Play Manhunt , Deathmatch We Are Looking For Manhunt Player's U Don't Have To Be Pro To Be With Us But We Will Me A Pro We Are Beast Players And We Are Fearless To Anyone ... We Love To Play For Fun We Are On Most Of The Time .. If Anyone Would Like To Join Send Me A Message GT:PaladinsCurse Or The Leaders TIP Cissaro , TIP Insidia.

Members:
TIP Cissaro (Leader)
TIP Insidia (Leader)
PaladinsCurse Soon Will Be TIP Curse

And More To Come :)

2 Questions. First, why is every word capitalized? It looks dumb, Second, how many clans is this now? Let's see (ITV, TR, BRMS, TIP, WHU, anything else?)

TIP_Curse
06-24-2012, 04:18 AM
mm frist off why u care if all da words are capitalized dude ????and TR mm i was never in there BRMS i left to start ITV And WHU was like a year ago bro so idk why u even care bro ????

TRProdigy1
06-24-2012, 06:11 AM
2 Questions. First, why is every word capitalized? It looks dumb, Second, how many clans is this now? Let's see (ITV, TR, BRMS, TIP, WHU, anything else?)

As much as I hate curse, why do you go on the forums to hate? Your a major D rider BTW good luck with the clan Curse.

ThaFazz
06-24-2012, 08:41 AM
And so it begins...

FilipinoNinja67
06-24-2012, 02:28 PM
And so it does *grabs popcorn* ...

SquirrelInDaSky
06-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Curse, Aren't you freaking tired of spending lots of money on changing your nickname again and again? Whats the point realy

Raibuscus
06-24-2012, 06:14 PM
It's not his money Squirell, he steals his daddy's credit card.

TIP_Curse
06-24-2012, 06:20 PM
As much as I hate curse, why do you go on the forums to hate? Your a major D rider BTW good luck with the clan Curse.

as much as i hate u too dude ur cool some times but i dont feel like fighting with u anymore bro and thanks :)

Curse, Aren't you freaking tired of spending lots of money on changing your nickname again and again? Whats the point realy

not really bro cuz i have a job so yeh lol

It's not his money Squirell, he steals his daddy's credit card.

look its Raibuscus a fay boy

Raibuscus
06-24-2012, 08:08 PM
as much as i hate u too dude ur cool some times but i dont feel like fighting with u anymore bro and thanks :)

not really bro cuz i have a job so yeh lol

look its Raibuscus a fay boy

what exactly is a 'fay boy' ?

TIP_Curse
06-24-2012, 09:23 PM
ahahaha dumb A@@ ahahah look it up bro !!

Raibuscus
06-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Will do, you know what you should look up? ''dyslexia' so next time you use that as an excuse for your bad grammar then you'll actually know what that word means.

Rossko23
06-24-2012, 09:45 PM
@Rai stop coming onto the forum to start stuff. As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri(knightscurse). Do not become him."

Raibuscus
06-24-2012, 10:07 PM
@Rai stop coming onto the forum to start stuff. As a wise Mario Auditore once said to a young Ezio "You are not Vieri(knightscurse). Do not become him."

Alright, lol

Black_Widow9
06-25-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm locking this.