PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Players on Multiplayer Mode

GkaisetDX
06-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Yesterday while i was doing a few session on wanted I encountered some irregularities in the game! some players are impossible to killed no matter what I do! they seem to have auto stun or something since i tried every thing like attacking from above and shooting him and he seem unable to die? its not the first time i encountered this thing even on other Ubisoft games like HAWX 2 have the same thing! the very moment i started a online match i was shotdown without doing a thing? I thought it was glitch but after several session it was the same thing! I wish there is someone who could look into this since it has started to ruined my multiplayer experience!

GkaisetDX
06-23-2012, 07:37 AM
BTW does this is something to do with the Jailbreak PS3 since I know there is a program now that can use to go online and there is somesort of cheating system! similar to trainer? which enable some specified cheats? well any way hope there is a answer to my inquiry.

mockers00
06-23-2012, 08:55 AM
It's the lag I think, I encounter players randomly stunning me out of no where then dissapearing like a mile away and it's not the teleport perk. Either Ghosting or lagging or you just suck.

sticks165
06-23-2012, 10:09 AM
its just lag